Help me figure out the best way to maximize my set up:

By way of background, I've been a gigging jazz musician for years although recently, all my paying calls seem to be coming from the rock/blues side of the fence. I play a Gibson SG 60s Tribute and an ESP Viper (swapping back and forth between TI Flatwound 12s and Gibson Brite Wire 10s). I also play bass (so there is some bass equipment below).

I have at my disposal:

- ZT Amps Lunchbox [about 8 pounds]
- Ibanez Promethean 1x10 Combo [about 27 pounds]
- Ibanez Promethean 1x10 ported cabinet
- 90's era Fender Blues Deluxe (1x12 40 watts tube) [about 45 pounds]
- Acoustic Image Coda+ (head and cabinet, head is removable) [about 20 pounds]

My effects are pretty modest (in fact most of the time, I don't even bother bringing them)

- Keeley Blues Driver
- Boss SD-1
- Dunlop Wah

The calls I'm getting tend to require a huge range of music from 90s era Red Hot Chili Peppers to Rage to Johnny Cash to Eric Clapton. In general, I don't have to 'nail' the tone of the original artists, but I want to be reasonably close in terms of level of distortion/reverb/etc -- as these are mostly bar/club gigs where people are more focused on energy than a precise tone match.

So here's the situation, I am trying to figure out the most versatile lightest rig from the above. Weight and portability is REALLY key for me. Here are a few other thoughts:

- The Fender Blues Deluxe sounds great, but it's heavy and unreliable (even though I've had it looked over). Mostly, it's heavy though, and bashing that thing around every night is a nightmare.

- The Lunchbox by itself kind of sucks. It's not really loud enough as a standalone -- I've never tried it with cabs.

- The AI unit is my go to for jazz (assuming I want the best sound possible), but the cabinet it comes with is not loud enough.

Lastly, I have about $750 to $1000 burning a hole in my pocket and I'm curious what your thoughts are...

... should I get a new standalone 1x 12 combo? The Club? Roland Cube 80X? Something else?

... should I get a 1x12 cabinet and pop out the AI head and run full steam with that?

... any thoughts on using that 1x10 ext cabinet for the Promethean with something above?

...oh and do you think I'm insane for not using a multi-effects thing?
Maybe pick up a M13. It will run about 350 and will get you pretty close to any sound you would need. The dists are meh but you have two overdrives to use in its loop when you need dirt.

That would leave money for another toy you would use for your favorite styles.
Ibanez SIR27
Pod HD500x

RIP:
Mesa Boogie Roadster 2x12 combo
Cmatmods analog chorus, phaser, tremoglo, signa drive, butah, and deeelay
walrus Audio Descent
If you liked the Blues Deluxe and only hated it for the weight, get a Blues Jr.
Thats what I'd do. Just get a better, more efficient 1x12 cab for the AI head and sport the Blues Driver in front for a lil boost and/or grit.