Hey everybody, I found a guy that's willing to trade his TC Nova Reverb for my Boss DD-7. I'm interested because I already have MemoryMan Dlx and a Boss SpaceEcho for my delay needs (although I also have a EHX Cathedral Reverb). I figure that even if I don't like the Nova Reverb, it is a more expensive pedal than the DD-7 and I could probably trade/sell it for a Nova Delay or etc. Does anyone have the Nova Reverb and what is your opinion of it compared to other reverbs (like the Cathedral pedal, or an amp with true spring reverb)? Any problems/issues with the Nova Reverb?

TC Nova Reverb: http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitars/tc-electronic-nr-1-nova-reverb-guitar-effects-pedal/150456000000000

Thanks! =)
Epi Sheraton II or MIA FSR strat > wah Q535 > fuzzface > Keeley C4 > Qtron > Whammy > Liquid Chorus > Triboost > Hotcake > BigMuff > Small Stone > VolumePlus > SpaceEcho > Cathedral Reverb > LoFi > MemoryMan > BYOC vibrato > DD-7 > Vox AC15 C1
Last edited by cheeekens at Nov 8, 2011,
Do it.
Quote by Tone Deaf
Someone has had too much jager in their slushy. :/
Quote by CL/\SH
First person on UG to be a grammar nazi and use the correct form of "your" in the correct context.

+ 70 virgins to you, my good sir.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Girls DO fap...I don't though.
I would do it.
Ibanez SIR27
Pod HD500x

RIP:
Mesa Boogie Roadster 2x12 combo
Cmatmods analog chorus, phaser, tremoglo, signa drive, butah, and deeelay
walrus Audio Descent
already I contacted the guy and told him I'm willing to trade.. hopefully he doesn't back out -_-
Epi Sheraton II or MIA FSR strat > wah Q535 > fuzzface > Keeley C4 > Qtron > Whammy > Liquid Chorus > Triboost > Hotcake > BigMuff > Small Stone > VolumePlus > SpaceEcho > Cathedral Reverb > LoFi > MemoryMan > BYOC vibrato > DD-7 > Vox AC15 C1
Cool. I like that reverb. Nice trade if he doesn't back out.
Ibanez SIR27
Pod HD500x

RIP:
Mesa Boogie Roadster 2x12 combo
Cmatmods analog chorus, phaser, tremoglo, signa drive, butah, and deeelay
walrus Audio Descent
I have owned both reverbs, and the TC is by far the superior one, for almost all reasons. You can dial in the delay in MS or BPM, and you really have control with it. The down side is it's a 12v pedal, so remember that you will always have a power supply for it, unless you have something that can power it.
thanks Kerry! yeah I currently have a Voodoo Labs PowerPedal 2 and a Modtone Powerplant, and I know you can use a coupler for 18v, so I think there must be something for 12v; thanks again! The guy hasn't gotten back to me yet... Craigslist flakes =/