Looking for a good amp head. I've considered a Marshall mf350h, but am unsure

Budget: $500
Genres: Punk rock(Fall Out Boy), Metal (The Devil Wears Prada), Worship, Hard Rock
New or used, I'm not very picky.
I gig some, but need something for my studio as well.
Live near Charlotte NC.

I'm fine with a one channel amp too, I can always have more pedals.

Current Gear:
PRS SC SE (soon to have emg 81/85's)
Fender Mexi Tele
Line 6 Spider II 75w
Boss Metal Core
Boss Chorus
Boss Equalizer
Sorry man I should have specified to edit your first thread like that. Thanx for changing it for us, my bad for not being specific. A mod will probably close the other one for you.

Ill start checking your Clist for you.
Ibanez SIR27
Pod HD500x

RIP:
Mesa Boogie Roadster 2x12 combo
Cmatmods analog chorus, phaser, tremoglo, signa drive, butah, and deeelay
walrus Audio Descent
No a mod will have to do it for you. Just don't bump the other one and let it die and we will just post in this one.
Ibanez SIR27
Pod HD500x

RIP:
walrus Audio Descent
Ok. Go to guitarcenter.com/used. Type in Peavey VTM. There is a VTM 60 head there for $250. Would do what you want I believe. Highly underrated amps. Should leave you 200 for a cab to find locally or if you can get a little extra cash to cover shipping for both items Whitebox custom cabs has a sale on the classic series cabs: $250 for the 2x12.

Highly rec getting a 2x12 cab. A good 2x12 cab will sound better than a poor quality 4x12 and will be much lighter to carry.
Ibanez SIR27
Pod HD500x

RIP:
walrus Audio Descent
Quote by bluestratplayer
$250 for the 2x12

If I wasn't broke.
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
I don't think any single non-modeling amp in your budget will really do that... you're talking about tones ranging from a JCM800 to a 6505 to Triple Rectifier to an Uberschall... quite a big bill to fill for any amp, let alone an amp under $500.

Are you open to modelers? Cause I can recommend the Peavey Vypyr Tube all day. You'd have to sell your pedals and get a Sanpera though.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by Offworld92
I don't think any single non-modeling amp in your budget will really do that... you're talking about tones ranging from a JCM800 to a 6505 to Triple Rectifier to an Uberschall... quite a big bill to fill for any amp, let alone an amp under $500.

Are you open to modelers? Cause I can recommend the Peavey Vypyr Tube all day. You'd have to sell your pedals and get a Sanpera though.

Would be an improvement
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
Quote by Offworld92

+1. Peavey Vypyr is the way to go.
Yamaha Pacifica 012
Peavey Vypyr 15

Quote by jukejointjohnny
Pro Tip - Neck pickup, tone dial rolled all the way off, makes tuners respond WAY more accurately. I only learned this trick fairly recently, and it actually works.
The Vypyr is a really good choice.

I had one before I went to my Valveking. Which is another excelent choice, but a little bit pricy.
Gibson Les Paul Standard

Mesa Boogie Mini Rectifier
Custom WG Cab with 2x12 Eminence Swamp Thang

Line 6 POD HD500
Quote by heliosneto
The Vypyr is a really good choice.

I had one before I went to my Valveking. Which is another excelent choice, but a little bit pricy.

There is a great used market for the VK

I saw a 1x12 go for 100usd once, just needed new tubes.
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
Man... I've payed the amount worth of 1.500 usd in brazil for my Valveking. I should kill myself now -_-
Gibson Les Paul Standard

Mesa Boogie Mini Rectifier
Custom WG Cab with 2x12 Eminence Swamp Thang

Line 6 POD HD500