Hey Pit.

For my English homework, we were to decipher a list of quotes in what we think they mean. One of the quotes absolutely stumped me. My teacher being a big fan of Pop-punk music put a lyric from a band on the sheet, the lyric was. "Can't buy luck with no religion"

Help me Pit, What does it mean?
thanks in advance.
SNSD
Quote by EuBoat
Praying does bugger all.

Correct answer
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by EuBoat
Praying does bugger all.
This

Unless it's the opposite, and the quote quite literally means 'you can't buy luck without religion.' I'm hoping its not this though, cause that's fucktarded.
It means:

"Do your own goddamned homework."
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
it means if you are not a religious person you cannot purchase any lucks.
Quote by Butt Rayge
This

Unless it's the opposite, and the quote quite literally means 'you can't buy luck without religion.' I'm hoping its not this though, cause that's fucktarded.

Luck = subjective measure of randomness <--> [false] attribution of randomness to non-random entities = Religion
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
It means you have a shitty English teacher TS.

Also the quote is just saying that religion is not a form of currency.
In my heart I'm with you

every night
Quote by palm mute
Also the quote is just saying that religion is not a form of currency that is accepted in the luck market

fixed
Have to taken a look at the whole song to give it context?
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Your teacher is a huge FYS fan?

Ladies and gentlemen, the declining state of public education!
Quote by due 07
Your teacher is a huge FYS fan?

Ladies and gentlemen, the declining state of public education!

Haha, yes. I'm actually a fan too but this was off the brand new album released today so that's why i didn't know it off the bat.
SNSD
"Can't buy luck with no religion"

If it's "no religion" as in "any religion" but spoken like a dumb****, then I take it as the most real thing in the world that influences human interactions are the humans themselves. In saying that you can't buy luck with any religion he/she is saying that religion is whatever.

...**** it. I'm too high for this shit right now.