Futurama, the episode when Bender takes a light speed train to a town full of homeless people. The episode where he becomes a chef.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: The Police

#wolfie2017 #freegyros #gifsftw G7#9
You can't travel at the speed of light. The closer you get to that speed the slower time becomes.
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Every TV show. The data from the TV/cable station travels to your TV at the speed of light.

But perhaps that's not what you mean.

Anyway, in Hitchiker's Guide they probably travel faster than the speed of light with the improbability drive. Or was that just in the books?
Quote by Grimriffer
You can't travel at the speed of light. The closer you get to that speed the slower time becomes.

Neutrino

Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
I sometimes take a flashlight and run laps around the football field. The idea of me slowign time makes me laugh like a maniac MANIAC MANIAC!
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS