Saints Row: The Third!

Funny that this game has been completely overshadowed(as it should be) by the plethora of other games coming out in these two weeks. Thoughts?
been writing shorelines, caught you off (coast)guard.
not skyrim. not mw3. not bf3. wtf is this shit?
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
i don't think anyone cares. try asking about it in the gaming thread maybe?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I'm Commander Shepard, and a GTA clone is hardly what I'd call game of the century.

THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
Quote by hawk5211
Better than MW3 / Forza 4? Surely you jest...

Implying MW3 is going to be any different from COD4 and up.
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
I'm almost positive it'll be the most fun out of any game released this year.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
I can't wait for Saints Row 3. At least it's not MW, where it's the same game with different maps. I'm not wasting my time with MW3 until it gets under $30 in 2 1/2 weeks.
Minecraft: Sonic
League of Legends: CinoSRelliK

Currently Playing/listening to/Reading:

Kerbal Space Program,
Binding of Isaac
Opeth - Orchid
S. by Doug Dorst
The Martian by Andy Weir
OP I think you misspelled Skyrim.
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

Only upcoming games I can say I'm waiting for are The Darkness II and Twisted Metal. And up until it came out last week I waited rather impatiently for Sonic Generations. Yes, I know I'm such a n00b for not caring about Elder Scrolls or most FPSs.
Assassin's Creed: Revelations is where it's at.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Skyrim
Assassins creed
Gta 5
Metal gear HD collection

Nuff said
You are part of the rebel alliance, and a traitor.

Gta 5 is where it's at...it's always where it's at.
Plus Skyrim, BF3 and even "Same Old Warfare 3" are probably better. My two cents. Priorities man!
Quote by DesertEagle
Gta 5 is where it's at...it's always where it's at.
Plus Skyrim, BF3 and even "Same Old Warfare 3" are probably better. My two cents. Priorities man!

Saints Row 3 will be a better GTA than GTA5. Like Saints Row has always been since San Andreas.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
The real injustice is no one's talkin' about Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception!
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Being able to beat someone to death with a giant pink dildo isnt the measure of a good game, and if it was GTA was there first anyway. Plus GTA 5 promises to take itself less seriously than GTA IV more of what you like less of what you dont like. Plus it looks just about 100 times better.
I like how people hate on MW for being the same game yet every sequel carries over the traits of its predecessor

omg u guys
Bitch please.

Plus there's a mountain. A big mountain. YOU CAN CLIMB THAT MOUNTAIN.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Dual wielding VS Cannon that shoots out remote detonated, mind controlling squids onto people's heads

Make my day.
Quote by DesertEagle
Being able to beat someone to death with a giant pink dildo isnt the measure of a good game, and if it was GTA was there first anyway. Plus GTA 5 promises to take itself less seriously than GTA IV more of what you like less of what you dont like. Plus it looks just about 100 times better.

It does when it's a GTA style game. And Saints Row does all of it better.

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by Trowzaa
Bitch please.

Plus there's a mountain. A big mountain. YOU CAN CLIMB THAT MOUNTAIN.

I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO CLIMB A MOUNTAIN.
been writing shorelines, caught you off (coast)guard.