Pit I need some serious (by serious i mean not retarded) advice. I got this girls number today and she basically said she wants me to ask her out, the only problem is I'm 20 and she's 21. Where do i take a girl to have a solid fun first date with my age restriction? Also she lives in the town bordering mine so alot of places close by are sorta off limits. This is the north suburbs of chicago (places in the city are an option) but it doesn't have to be specific it can be general suggestions.
Relationship thread.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by zgr0826
Relationship thread.

either that or else Chuck E. Cheese's.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by rockgodman
Where do i take a girl to have a solid fun first date with my age restriction?

Your/her bed. That's all she wants, anyway.
MATTERHORN
Take her to get a bite to eat. Maybe even an arcade?
Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!
Quote by rockgodman
^^^yea i guess dinner is all i got

If she actually wants you to ask her out, she will not really care where you go/what you do. Hell, even just wandering around your city/wherever can please her.
MATTERHORN
Don't take her anywhere, you're clearly too uninteresting to court a woman on your own and it would only end in disappointment for her when she finds out you don't do anything.
Hey man. I've been in that situation before with a girl who was legal when i was not. It's just going to take more getting to know one another. Plus, if she knows your age hopefully she'll be more understanding as to why you choose certain places to go on dates.
been writing shorelines, caught you off (coast)guard.
Quote by Extra Ordinary
Take her to Canada as a date. That way, you'll both be of legal age to do anything.

Look at his location. He's already in Canada olololo

Seriously though, I can't help you TS. I think about this a lot myself; I'm terribly boring and I don't know how to "date" either.
ha i mean i'm not terribly boring as a person i dont think but i figured she is used to like bars or whatever so i asked. And she already knows im 20 so i guess its not a huge deal
Quote by rockgodman
ha i mean i'm not terribly boring as a person i dont think but i figured she is used to like bars or whatever so i asked. And she already knows im 20 so i guess its not a huge deal

She's 21. It's not like someone she can only have fun at bars now, she just turned of age to be able to go to one.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK