Hey there, i have a Fender Strat MIM 1998, and its allright but i have been looking for a good trade and i was offered a Peavey T-25 Special 1982, is it a good trade you think, does anyone know this guitar well?

Thanks

Ernie
i personally would say don't do it, but hey man play it and if you dig it go for it
I'm a dude, he's a dude, she's a dude, we're all dudes HEY!
Keep the Strat, trust me. You won't regret it. If you really want to trade it that bad, look around and see if anybody is willing to swap either a Epiphone Les Paul Standard or a Squier Classic Vibe Series Butterscotch Telecaster for it. Stay away from the Peavey though, it's not worth it.
the Peavey is one of thier lower end models. it's ok but the Strat is worth more.
OK thanks guys, i will keep it, actually i got offered an epiphone les paul special!
Quote by ernie86
OK thanks guys, i will keep it, actually i got offered an epiphone les paul special!

With P90s or the Special II? If it's the P90s flat-top yes, Special II is not worth it.
Quote by Lord_Doku
The entire Spider line sounds like a trashcan getting humped by a fire truck while it's in the garbage disposal unit.

Quote by Kelly55
anal is quite the experience
Quote by ernie86

goddamn. take some time entertain some offers, see whats out there. be patient.

i have an 198X USA Peavey Horizon II, and it is a really high quality guitar. better made than my MIM strat for sure. give it a shot.

dont trade your MIM for an Epiphone LP Special.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/