Hey Pit,
If you could have a mansion with no real estate or budget limits, what would you have in it? What kinda rooms? Any aesthetic details? What would you want in it?

This is for an architecture project where I get to design a "mansion" however I want with suggestions as well.

So, what would you have?
I've never liked the idea of having a mansion. It would just feel so empty and unappealing to have that much space.
Check out my band Disturbed
I'd have a waterfall/river dividing the music section of my room from the other side.

And a motherfucking zen rock garden.

Quote by StewieSwan
I've never liked the idea of having a mansion. It would just feel so empty and unappealing to have that much space.

Fill it with hookers.

Expensive hookers.
Whores. A whole battalion of whores in each and every room.

EDIT: Screw you, Blake.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
Quote by blake1221
Fill it with hookers.

Expensive hookers.

I'm not an immoral rapist.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by StewieSwan
I'm not an immoral rapist.

But, you see Stuart, sex is like money, or beer, and therefore it is moral.

That or a giant country house in a rural setting, where I can set up a herbarium, an aviary, a small field for beekeeping, and a greenhouse with all sorts of tropical plants. (I'm serious about this). Can't really say anything about its aesthetics though. You design it for me.
MATTERHORN
It'd just be me, my dead son's widow (who's also the daughter of my lost love who married another man), the son of my arch enemy, and an unintelligible Yorkshireman named Joseph.

And sometimes ghosts
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
i don't really care about the rest of the house other than the room that's walls would be speaker cabs with hundreds of guitars and basses and drum kits.... why would you need anything els.
Huge professional studio/performance space. Enough to play a small/medium sized show in. My library would mostly be a big comfy music listening room, with some killer speakers, amp, record player. Oil lamps, hard wood floor. Nice Turkish sort of feel. Killer kitchen. Rest of house is unimportant. Maybe a cool rooftop.
language
jazyk
kieli
язык
العربية

My Tumblr: Lots of artist recommendations, album reviews, and ideas about music (as well as some film and bike stuff).

Go Sharks! Go Wings! Go Flyers! Go Kings!
Quote by kaptkegan
Huge professional studio/performance space. Enough to play a small/medium sized show in. My library would mostly be a big comfy music listening room, with some killer speakers, amp, record player. Oil lamps, hard wood floor. Nice Turkish sort of feel. Killer kitchen. Rest of house is unimportant. Maybe a cool rooftop.

This

plus a room to do drugs in
A giant room soundproofed from the outside with great acoustics on the inside.
Electrical wiring that can withstand like 50 amps.
A studio and storage for tons of gear.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
I would have a mansion like one showed in Iron Man Movie... The Home of Tony Starks.. Like That
2 words: Orgy room ;p
Quote by AgentWiggles
Thanks, douche.

Quote by SlayingDragons
Dude...

Gear:
Ibanez SZ 520QM
Ibanez RG 450DXB
Fender Big Apple Stratocaster
Pod XT Live
Peavey XXX Half Stack
Peavey Bandit 112
and a soul of Rock n' Roll
It would have a room like this: (but bigger and with some really cool lighting)

This room would be used for watching films and playing games.
It would also have a big music room with a drum kit, keyboard, guitar and bass amps. Then it would have a library with a big fish tank in it, with all kinds of colourful fish.

The next step would be having a big ass bathroom, with a nice jacuzzi and some smooth jazz playing in the background. In terms of sports, there would be a ping-pong table, a billiards table, a tennis court and a gym.

There would also be a huge water slide that goes from my room all the way to the pool in the garden.

And that, my friends, is the dream.
Quote by blake1221
Fill it with hookers.

Expensive hookers.

Yep this pretty much covers it.
I legitimately want a small, cozy house filled with clutter and books.

Also a trampoline room.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I want to live in a giant warehouse of some kind.
it has to have a band room and a good gym

Just so I would be able to drive right into my living room.
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
Pretty much anything would do as long as it has a professional studio, a decked out lounge room/entertainment area, enough toilets and bathrooms to allow maximum privacy and comfort to all who live there and a big, expensive kitchen. I'd happily live in a bedroom big enough for nothing more than a king size bed, so long as it had a decent sized wardrobe.