Hey guys
I am trying to get into website design, but i dont want to do any course so im just going to teach my self. I am looking for a good book or guide that covers everything i need to know to get a website online. This includes getting a domain name, getting a server, creating the actual website, and putting the website online. If anyone has any experience in creating websites can you please direct me to where i can get some information to begin creating websites.
Cheers

Come on, dude.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
hard sciences don't have correct and incorrect answers actually
IDK why you thought the Pit was the best place to go to learn about making a website.

I'd wish you luck but seeing the fruits of this recent endeavor I'm not sure it would do much good.

/BURN

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by jthm_guitarist
IDK why you thought the Pit was the best place to go to learn about making a website.

I'd wish you luck but seeing the fruits of this recent endeavor I'm not sure it would do much good.

/BURN

fag
http://www.tizag.com/

I needed a one some time ago and out of all possible sources I could find on google this is probably the best tutorial to all the basics you need to know and is very beginner-friendly.