So I was flipping through channels and I watched this movie for 10 minutes and I want to watch it now but it's over so I don't know what it's called.

It's an animated movie. I don't actually know what it's about because I only saw 10 minutes of it but there's 4 kids (2 guys 2 girls - one of the girls is super smart but she never talks and she has freckles) in a jungle who get chased by dinosaurs. One of the guys gets chased by a dinosaur for stealing its eggs but then a tree falls on the dinosaur so he gets away. And the other girl gets chased by 2 dinosaurs that look vaguely T-rexy (apologies in advance if theogonia reads this) in a river and the dinosaurs fall down a waterfall and look really derpy. I think this movie is 1 hour and 20 mins long. It reminded me of The Lost World a little but it's not a direct adaptation of it.

First person to tell me what this movie is called wins a prize!

oh, and I did google/imdb it but I couldn't find anything.
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at Nov 9, 2011,
i have absolutely no idea, but if it's a dinosaur-related movie, inosaur_films">this may help.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Pride and Prejudice.
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
Pretty sure it's Guns 'n' Roses - Appetite For Destruction.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Pretty sure it's Guns 'n' Roses - Appetite For Destruction.

this.
Backdoor Sluts IX
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
Deep Throat 3.

CARRIT:

Quote by TOMMYB22
Backdoor Sluts IX

Hivemind.
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
Last edited by Snowman388 at Nov 9, 2011,