Hi guys. My iphone and watch just got stolen. They were in my backpack in the school gym changing-room. The room is never locked and I know I shouldn't have left it there. My question is this: Is there anyway to track it via the phonenumber or someother apple account?
Thanks in advance.
1. Ball up fist.
2. Punch self in balls repeatedly.
3. Tell the administrators. They'll do more than you think to help you get your shit back.
4. Repeat steps 1 + 2 as needed.
NO NO NO NO NOTORIOUS
Quote by IcanHasBass
1. Ball up fist.
2. Punch self in balls repeatedly.
3. Tell the administrators. They'll do more than you think to help you get your shit back.
4. Repeat steps 1 + 2 as needed.

Wait, why am I punching my balls? It doesn't seem to work and I think I'm sterile now.
Quote by Arnulf.
Thanks a lot . When I tracked it it said that it was disconnected so I cant see where it is.

If the phone is dead or off this will obviously not work. My only suggestion is to keep trying and very often because once they wipe your phone clean, you're done.
Quote by Arnulf.
Wait, why am I punching my balls? It doesn't seem to work and I think I'm sterile now.

Well look on the bright side. Since your sterile you wont have to worry about YOUR children losing their iPhones/iPods!

But seriously, if your school has cameras and you know when the phone was stolen, you'll be able to find out who took it.
NO NO NO NO NOTORIOUS
Quote by IcanHasBass
Well look on the bright side. Since your sterile you wont have to worry about YOUR children losing their iPhones/iPods!

But seriously, if your school has cameras and you know when the phone was stolen, you'll be able to find out who took it.

No cameras in my school unfortunately. But I wonder, if I manage to track him what do I do? Do I call the cops or get over there and get medieval on his ass?
Quote by Arnulf.
No cameras in my school unfortunately. But I wonder, if I manage to track him what do I do? Do I call the cops or get over there and get medieval on his ass?

Both! take a flail to his face and then when the cops come, say you found him like that.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Both! take a flail to his face and then when the cops come, say you found him like that.

Dude, flails are for chumps. Make him sit on a huge spike, like the church did to Galileo, and let it slowly destroy his anus.

Then afterward maybe a flail would be appropriate.
Quote by TextOnTheScreen
Make him sit on a huge spike, and let it slowly destroy his anus.

Then afterward maybe a flail would be appropriate.

THIS
NO NO NO NO NOTORIOUS
Thanks all of you guys. I called my phone company and they said the find my iphone app was my only option. If I find the guy I promise to you to sodomize him galileo style.
LOL. I lost my iPhone at the petrol station last nite . I just got a replacement iPhone 4. I just went back to my network operator and asked them to bar the cell phone and get my number replaced to my new cell phone. That way, no one can use your cell phone other than flick through your text messages and your pictures as well as use the camera.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Last edited by Harmonius at Nov 9, 2011,
Should've had Lookout pro on it, It's only about $3 a month and if you lose your phone it lets you track it, lock it or wipe all data.
UG Radio

Quote by ddrocksv3_4xpk
Thine Behold one rollin?
Quote by _T_H_R_I_C_E_
Lo, and the other lads be hating,
gallyvanting around,
attempting to catch me cycling in an unsavory fashion.

XBL: Panzyz

PSN: Dasan104
This happened to one of my teachers. Keep trying to the find my phone thing. If there's any sensitive information on there you might consider cutting your losses and wiping it.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.