Okay, I promised that my last thread here was my last thread.

Yeah right.

Okay, my birthday was yesterday, and now I have enough cash to buy an interface. Should I just go with a fast track pro, or are there better things in budget?

Even if I'd mic my amp, I still need an interface, right? I think my dad has several microphones and one is SM57 (if I remember well).

Thanks!
Quote by YouTube user
Hey it's Alek from Chillin in Bodom and ears a lick for bitch who can't play dicks.

With that budget I would recommend a Focusrite Sapphire 6 USB. The preamps are the best in the price range and I love mine.

You will indeed still need an interface to get the mic signal to the computer.
Quote by Odirunn
With that budget I would recommend a Focusrite Sapphire 6 USB. The preamps are the best in the price range and I love mine.

You will indeed still need an interface to get the mic signal to the computer.

+1 to all of this.

The Saffire 6 is cheaper on eBay (new) than the Fast Track Pro is, and its mic preamps are far superior.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Aww, that actually costs about $100 more than I have (here, in Croatia). Is a fast track pro still a good thing? I'll probably use impulse response and won't mic the amp since I can't crank it. I will try doing that, though.
Quote by YouTube user
Hey it's Alek from Chillin in Bodom and ears a lick for bitch who can't play dicks.