Due to the fact that I'm a good person (yeah right) and my No-Shave-November beard is starting to itch A LOT I have a request for you pit monkeys (or those who have a facebook that is ) Go to this link http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=304356476244199&set=o.202412136461206&type=1&theater and press Like. Might wonder why? 'cause a failure at guitar playing is leading due to a pic of him kissing his gal and we don't want no failures who PUBLICLY diss UG to win, do we? Like the pic boys and gals
Quote by Dopemgs
'cause a failure at guitar playing is leading due to a pic of him kissing his gal and we don't want no failures who PUBLICLY diss UG to win, do we? Like the pic boys and gals

I didn't...wat
Quote by RU Experienced?
Lol, Russia.

Edit: Actually that may be some other slavic language.

I think it's Bulgarian.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
How is this related to your No Shave Beard? You used its holy name in vain, you soulless fiend!!
Quote by triface
Guy: I'm wearing female deodorant.
Girl: My apartment is just upstairs.

My Soundcloud
Good tunes and smiles right here
I understood none of that post.
ggg1 ggg3

Last edited by behind_you at Nov 9, 2011,
she's hot though
Quote by goest
^Absolute. Uncompromising. 100% pure, fresh. Solid. Gold.

Quote by WCPhils
That might be my favorite shoop I have ever seen on here.

Quote by KnightBand
Yes! ****ing Yes! YOU LEGEND!!!
The No-shave addy was just because I didn't have other valid reasons that's all Anyways, do as I command or I shall summon the great Bearded Grizzly Bear upon thy souls
Quote by Fat Lard
You sick fuck.

Quote by Dopemgs
The No-shave addy was just because I didn't have other valid reasons that's all Anyways, do as I command or I shall summon the great Bearded Grizzly Bear upon thy souls

Explain why we should, like is it for a contest or a bet of some sort? Just curious really.
Quote by triface

My Soundcloud
Last edited by GuitarThoughts at Nov 9, 2011,
a contest, winner goes to paris for 3 days paid by the competition hosts decided to help a friend of mine and to trick out that moron who I was talking about (the one who's against UG owing to the fact that "his teacher" said guitar tabs are rubbish and he should only play soft rock or whatever (like it ain't present here as well but meh))
^Sounds like an awesome reason. Voted and I hope they win
Quote by triface

My Soundcloud
Quote by DonGlover
I think it's Bulgarian.

Everything looks like english to me. I haven't seen one foreign language on this forum.

EDIT: you must be talking about his facebook page
Quote by Diamond Dave

Things that restored my faith in humanity this year: 26
Things that removed all faith in humanity this year: 1,563,745,234 (estimated)

so that's a result of -1,563,745,208 faith points in humanity lost, which is actually up from last year!
Last edited by thrashdeth at Nov 9, 2011,
What he means is that he can't understand whether the language used on the link is Bulgarian or Russian, it's Bulgarian yeah

Edit: Nono, it's not my facebook page nor is this me on the pic or my girlfriend, just a friend who I'm helping out and making sure a cockhead doesn't win due to him being lame (read above)
Last edited by Dopemgs at Nov 9, 2011,
Btw to all who likes it he will earn the Blessing of Thor which raises bear growth by 20% for 5 days, GOOO
Quote by Dopemgs
Btw to all who likes it he will earn the Blessing of Thor which raises bear growth by 20% for 5 days, GOOO

bear growth? sweet!
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
bear growth? sweet!

Aww **** that. We already have enough bears in Canada.
A SIGNATURE.
Quote by DonGlover
Aww **** that. We already have enough bears in Canada.

but they're probably just those stupid U. americanus things. maybe now you'll get Kodiak bears!
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Just a short story so as to get you going into the whole thing:
We Bulgarians have a famous persona called Hristo Botev. You can see more info on him here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hristo_Botev . But most importantly, check out his beard. This is what the Blessing gained by liking the pic will earn you! So grab your mouses and left click on that like link! Hristo Botev is with you!
Quote by theogonia777
but they're probably just those stupid U. americanus things. maybe now you'll get Kodiak bears!

No, we get Ursus Arctos (Brown Bears) as well, specifically the Grizzly Bear (Ursus Arctos Horribilis). The Kodiak is only found in Alaska afaik. But we also have a bunch of different Black Bears and ****ing Polar Bears.
A SIGNATURE.
yeah well we have THIS http://vbox7.com/play:be70a441 in bulgaria... watch the clip to realise how godlike we are

Edit: Translation: Hey, you're gonna break my shovel. Stop it, you're gonna f**k my shovel!
Last edited by Dopemgs at Nov 9, 2011,