Most people gain confidence when they are drunk, myself included.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
It's cool if you like talking to people drunk. It's not cool if you need to be drunk to talk to people.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
is TS drunk now?
e-married to the most fabulous Fashionista ever, Rarity
e-mom to Scootaloo, somehow
Quote by dawgeth321
Let's warm our wings, fly through the clouds, and dance in the sky, mon capitaine.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Spit is a milf

UG 8-BIT ALBUM
SoundCloud
I think a more important question than "Is it normal that I talk more when drunk" would be "What do I say when I'm drunk"
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
Quote by beyondthegrave
pretty much

I figured
e-married to the most fabulous Fashionista ever, Rarity
e-mom to Scootaloo, somehow
Quote by dawgeth321
Let's warm our wings, fly through the clouds, and dance in the sky, mon capitaine.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Spit is a milf

UG 8-BIT ALBUM
SoundCloud
Quote by darkstar2466
It's cool if you like talking to people drunk. It's not cool if you need to be drunk to talk to people.

This
ggg1 ggg3

In one beer there are 500 words. They are what you use to be able to talk more after you're done with your daily quota of 3000 words. Any cretin knows this.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
I'm somewhat the same way, but other times I just find it easier to talk to certain people. For instance I am terrible at starting conversation.
I talk better to people when im drunk, it's not a confidence thing it just seems to detach me more from my own world. It's the same effect if I have been out constantly socializing for a few weeks.
Quote by Burgery
In one beer there are 500 words. They are what you use to be able to talk more after you're done with your daily quota of 3000 words. Any cretin knows this.

The ratio of real words to giberrish drops steadily after five or six beers. But hey, you've bought yourself another 3,000 words, mister.

Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
It's not that I'm too unconfident when I'm sober. It's that most people are too boring.
Quote by Frost_Power
**** the pit, i'm finding a real forum

i like to keep quite until i get to know someone better then i'll talk loads and be myself but i like to get an idea of what the person is like before i open up a bit more, but when drunk i just skip the getting to know people bit and go around talking to anyone and everyone about anything lol
.(....\................/....)
. \....\............. /..../
...\....\.........../..../
....\..../´¯.l.¯`\..../
..../... l....l....(¯ `\
...l......l....l.....\....\
...l......l´¯.l´¯.l \....\
...\......` ¯..¯ ´......|
....\__________./
Yeah, after a few beers, I gain a bit more cofidence and can become quite social. It's main reason I drink so after, cause I'm just generally a better person to be around.
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
Quote by beyondthegrave
coffee doesnt work for me..i can smoke weed and it had the ame effect as alchohol.

Quote by Sedin
I Dont Drink Alcohol, I Am Alcohol!

And then Sedin was the alcohol.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
I reach extreme levels of happiness when I'm drunk, and then extreme levels of paranoia several hours later when it's getting out of my system. Like always expecting the worst to happen and getting super nervous.

I love looking through the pictures on my phone after a party, and you meet people you normally wouldn't talk to due to the confidence boost. Thank you, alcohol!

Drunk threads are the best threads.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by frankv
TS is drunk and looking for excuses to talk with us.

Being talkative (but not effectively) is just one of the effects of alcohol. I'm suprised you're surprised by this.

It appears that not knowing that being talkative is one of the effects of alcohol is also an effect of alcohol
Quote by beyondthegrave
this is how i feel.....i usually only talk to friends sober only because im use to bein around them.

Here's what you have to do. Picture yourself as the coolest person in the room. Then walk in there like you own the place.

I like to air grievances when I'm drunk, though.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I find being drunk makes talking to people more enjoyable than when sober. Although I don't really like talking to drunk people when I'm sober, especially if they keep forgetting what they have said and constantly repeating themselves.
I used to do this all the time. Sober, I'm sorta talkative. I'm not really afraid to talk to anyone and I can strike up a conversation with just about anyone. But I know when to end the conversation. When I'm drunk, however, that's a completely different story. I don't shut up, I repeat myself over and over, and I'm sure it's annoying as hell lol Good thing I don't drink anymore.
Ya I just wrote a bunch of something in some thread about being in your 20s.

It made sense to me. But I think I over did it. lol