Poll: Do you use the word 'Troll' IRL?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you use the word 'Troll' IRL?
Yes
95 59%
No
65 41%
Voters: 160.
Page 1 of 2
The other day I saw these children playing keep-away with one kid's hat and they kept saying 'We're trolling the heck out of you!' and I'm like WTF?! Do you guys use the word 'Troll' in real life? I don't mean 'troll' as in the guy that lives under the bridge btw.

Poll

inb4 pedophilia
ggg1 ggg3

Last edited by behind_you at Nov 9, 2011,
Quote by devourke
No. Memes in real life speak is embarrassing.

Fixed
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
What were you doing spying on those kids TS?

In fact, why don't you have a seat; right over there...

EDIT: You can't just edit an "inb4 pedophilia" into the OP. It's not an inb4, it's a LIE!
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Last edited by Burgery at Nov 9, 2011,
No. In fact.
Memes when used in real life piss me off. ''brah, bro, jelly, u, troll'' are all enough to send me into an irrational rage.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
In a joking matter I told my dad that he act's very troll like. When he asked me what it meant I explained it(He likes to be up on current culture). A couple days later he was "trolling me IRL" and I got sort of mad. He said to me, "Oh sorry son I'll stop skyping you now" I respond of course,"No dad you mean trolling". I fell for his trolling twice that day...
Quote by barden1069
A "tubescreamer" is a person paid by a guitarist to stand behind the amp and scream at the tubes. This terrifies the tubes into overdriving and delivers a thick, harmonic-rich tone.
I do sometimes, but sparingly. I know some people who use it all the time, except wrong. It's so ****ing annoying.
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
Quote by Dirge Humani
You have to pay the troll toll to get to the boy's soul.

lol I'd sig this if I could
ggg1 ggg3

I only say two that I've always said

EDIT: ^^^ fail... stupid forum explicit blocker.

Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
Last edited by bluekirby7 at Nov 9, 2011,
Quote by bluekirby7
I only say two that I've always said

The img fail goes so well with the other one.

Quote by RealGuitarHero
In a joking matter I told my dad that he act's very troll like. When he asked me what it meant I explained it(He likes to be up on current culture). A couple days later he was "trolling me IRL" and I got sort of mad. He said to me, "Oh sorry son I'll stop skyping you now" I respond of course,"No dad you mean trolling". I fell for his trolling twice that day...

I love troll dads
Quote by RealGuitarHero
lol
ggg1 ggg3

troll 1
v. trolled, troll·ing, trolls
a. To fish for by trailing a baited line from behind a slowly moving boat.
b. To fish in by trailing a baited line: troll the lake for bass.
c. To trail (a baited line) in fishing.

I am an avid fisherman so I speak of trolling quite frequently in real life
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do." - Oscar Gamble

Follow me on the tweet machine. I tweet about interesting things like the weather and what I ate for breakfast.
But it actually makes sense. It's not like saying "lol" or "Y U No" Me and others I know say it a lot when playing video games and sports and stuff. My brother does, and he rarely ever even uses a computer besides for doing schoolwork
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Dirge Humani
You have to pay the troll toll to get into the boy's hole.

Fixed.

But no i dont, find it kinda of stupid actually.
Pittsburgh Penguins: 46-22-6
there is a girl in my physics class and she has a shirt saying "U B Trollin'" and another that says "C00l St0ry Br0".
Quote by stonedhippos
there is a girl in my physics class and she has a shirt saying "U B Trollin'" and another that says "C00l St0ry Br0".

Y u no make babby with her?
In my heart I'm with you

every night
I say memes with my other internet nerd friends sometimes to mess around. When I hang out with my other noninterntetaddict friends I don't.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Quote by ComradSputnik
yes because you CAN troll in real life too

You could troll before 1999 as well, and there was no need to say, "haHAAAAA, U just got trolled"
Sometimes, but only when I'm with my friends that actually know what it is and how to do it properly

Except for one of them. He's just bad at it.
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
The word "troll" existed before the internet. I use it when I'm talking about fantasy trolls, trolls, when trolling, when being trolled, when witnessing a trolling, or whenever I just want to hear myself talk.
Honestly yes I do. There is this one guy who is the biggest IRL troll ever who started telling a group of my friends that he wears his sister's underwear. Everyone else was like "lol wtf" but I could see through his evil little plot for attention and told him to go troll somewhere else.
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan
Don't you have some tourists to beat up?

Quote by Zoot Allures
Nah he's too busy feeling like a big man hitting women he knows to 'put them in their place'.
Quote by devourke
You could troll before 1999 as well, and there was no need to say, "haHAAAAA, U just got trolled"

ye it just wasn't so cultivated as it is now,

if you say "I was trolling them" I'll know exactly what you mean
I use it to describe a former coworker; only because she actually looks like a troll you'd find underneath a bridge.
Order & Justice
Order Restored, Justice Served
Quote by devourke

This.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Only with my friends and even then I'm only joking
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
No. In fact.
Memes when used in real life piss me off. ''brah, bro, jelly, u, troll'' are all enough to send me into an irrational rage.

But bro isn't just a meme bro
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
Quote by ComradSputnik
ye it just wasn't so cultivated as it is now,

if you say "I was trolling them" I'll know exactly what you mean

I get accused of trolling in real life because of the sort of jokes I make. e.g. I make a pun about something someone said and then I get called a troll.

It does not impress me.
Page 1 of 2