Title says it all, what to get? I got straps and strap locks for all my instruments, which also all the upgrades I need right now. I have two good amps, and plenty of pedals plus a pedalboard. What should I get? I was thinking power supply, but those are pretty expensive from what I see except for a few.

Since I KNOW that every section on UG is bad about this, THE STRICT LIMIT IS $25, NO MORE THAN THAT. LESS IS FINE. DO NOT GO OVER $25.
I'm pretty sure a 1-Spot pedal power supply is in that range, if that's what you were talking about; however, I think the daisychain part (sold separately, unfortunately) will put you over that.

You could pick up a guitar stand or two? Extra patch cables for later? And you can never have too many extra sets of strings.
does guitar center sell nut sauce? Cause Big Bends Nut Sauce is boomtastic
guitars:
Martin DCX1E
Fender 72' Telecaster Deluxe
Buy some candy.

You know you want to.
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food
A Tab book lolololololol
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
Strings. Like horser4adish said, you can never have too many sets of strings.

The graphite lube idea is a good one too. A small tube will go a long way.

Hell, even a wipe cloth...
XBOX LIVE Gamertag: Jazz Funeral
Currently killing with The Nunts crew in Max Payne 3

Quote by Weaponized
ON LIGHTNING.
Strings or a cable and a guitar magazine or book. Books can actually be cool to read and look through and not necessarily just a tab book but one on a style you might be interested in.
Strings, picks, cleaning supplies, Capo, slide, pick holders, tab books, chord books, extra tuner, patch cables, adapters for signal line, that neat little tuner app. for ur iPhone ( ), etc....
Picks, strings, pickholder, cables, whatever floats your boat.
PRS SE Custom 24 w/ Seymour Duncan JB and Jazz Pickups
Squire Classic Vibe Stratocaster

Digitech Bad Monkey

Pignose 7100 Legendary Amplifyer
Maybe I'm the odd one out here but save it/sell it if you don't have anything to buy?

I would get **** tons of picks/strings though.
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
Quote by acdclandon
Maybe I'm the odd one out here but save it/sell it if you don't have anything to buy?

I would get **** tons of picks/strings though.

Reading fail.
Quote by Wisthekiller
Ended up getting strings, picks, and trying some Dunlop 65. That stuff works goooood on natural finishes.
Capo, String winder, Set of tuners, more strings?
ich bin indeed ein sprechender panda, how are you?
Music student, Jazz/Classical/Prog
Music Man JP6 BFR, Ibanez S7420, Fender American Standard, Ibanez EW35 acoustic, 6505+
Quote by Guitarbaddie
shoulda got the candy

+1
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food
Quote by kutless999
+1

You people are getting smart

Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90