As the title states ... my/GF / girl im dating /whatever we are is turning 21 in December! She honestly is the best girl I have ever dated in my life Ive known her since i was like 19 and we started dating october 2009 she stood by my side thru having a crazy Ex-GF pregnant with my kid and then my daughter passing away when she was born (really ****ed me up mentally) which lead to my GF dealing with alot of my **** (depression, anxiety, ETC; ) ) she also gets me really awesome gifts for bdays xmas etc; She like music very much,i found her guitar is so old.I want to get a new one for her.
My reseach indicate I could get these two
Fender Starcaster Strat guitar[URL=http://www.dealstudi
I am not familiar with guitar.what do u think about them? Which is better? Give me some advice. I need suggestions like $300 max
what kind of music does she like to play?
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Does she have an amp? What kind of guitar does she have now?
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
ive had a good experience with the Laguna series accoustic electrics the guitar center carries, for around 300 bucks. very nice quality, good playability. whether you like GC or not, i think itd be an option to look in to.
Quote by Pillo114
In all seriousness though, man up. What do you want us to do? Sue them for hurting your heavy feelings?