My school has a winter drumline and I decided to play tenors. This is my first experience with drums of any kind, and I'm looking for advice so that I wont make a fool of myself
Ibanez SR405QM
Quote by Demonikk
When it comes to the point where the fate of the world is in the hands of any UG member, I think it's safe to say we're pretty much ****ed

Spoken by a true American

PSN-Italiano_Mafioso
ESP Ltd F-50
MXR M-116
A... Winter drumline?

Can I live vicariously through you?

I would give you advice, but I only have snare and drum set experience
Minecraft: Sonic
League of Legends: CinoSRelliK

Currently Playing/listening to/Reading:

Kerbal Space Program,
Binding of Isaac
Opeth - Orchid
S. by Doug Dorst
The Martian by Andy Weir
I actually played the quads in high school (20 years ago or so) but I cant think of any advice what so ever to give you. Just practice as much as you can. Learn how to site read music, that will help you quite a bit.
Yeah, auditions are Tuesday so theres definitely going to be a lot of practicing
heres a couple videos of the band and drumline I'm talking about
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-n8La6ojWo&feature=player_embedded#!
http://gallery.me.com/esenkmajer#100159
I'm in the 7th picture in the second video in the maroon unbuttoned shirt with a bloody undershirt Cedar Point was so awesome, I was also right behind drumline in the cedar point video second in from the left in the tuba line
Ibanez SR405QM
Quote by Demonikk
When it comes to the point where the fate of the world is in the hands of any UG member, I think it's safe to say we're pretty much ****ed

PSN-Italiano_Mafioso
ESP Ltd F-50
MXR M-116
So.... I made 8th bass... haha I shouldve expected that but at least I didnt get demoted to cymbals Practices start Tuesday
Ibanez SR405QM
Quote by Demonikk

PSN-Italiano_Mafioso
ESP Ltd F-50
MXR M-116
I actually played the quads in high school (20 years ago or so) but I cant think of any advice what so ever to give you. Just practice as much as you can. Learn how to site read music, that will help you quite a bit.

wedding dresses 2012