Just so your are aware, you guys are Hardcore. You are not Death metal and you are not metalcore. It really sounds like you took the breakdowns straight from Attack Attack brothers.

With vocal lines like "F*ck this bullsh*t" your vocalist is by far the least impressive thing about your music. His screams sound weak and his lyrics are weaker. He needs a lot of work in my opinion. His clean singing in "cant breathe" was obviously autotuned (or his voice changes pitch strangely) and really rather distracting in a bad way. I feel that he is trying to be something he is not. However if he finds his center, I think he could be a decent vocalist.

The guitar riffs are acceptable and the lead lines in 'constructing a world' have character. I actually enjoyed the clean guitar work in "cant breathe" as well as the introduction of the piano parts. That's pretty well done.

Overall it's ok gents and I wish you the best of luck!

Fair is fair so feel free to brutally critique my band if you wish:
www.facebook.com/fadetooblivion
Cool stuff! I'm gonna be honest and say I don't know a lot about metal, but I'll agree that it sounds more like Hardcore. The sound quality's fine too, but not brilliant. I think the songs are good though, and with some better production they'll improve greatly. Gave you a FB like.

Would you mind repaying the favour and giving us a listen and a like on Facebook here:
http://www.facebook.com/HoiPolloi.Band

Cheers. We appreciate it
Quote by merriman44
Just so your are aware, you guys are Hardcore.
Quote by merriman44
It really sounds like you took the breakdowns straight from Attack Attack brothers.
Oh wait, you're serious?

This is hardcore: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBFjNTaF2bo

TS's band is not. Attack Attack is not.
thanks for the comments all. I agree with you merriman, his vocals were weak at the time but he is steadily improving as these recordings are a few months old. Sorry about the death metal genre by the way. I dont do the computer stuff usually and I didnt notice, though I agree we are far from death metal. However, I do not agree with us not being metalcore merriman. We take influences from many metalcore bands and Constructing was the only song with a breakdown, the other two were lighter and more progressive. As for you conrad.... what?
Liked your fb page.
I was honestly thinking it was gonna suck by the band name and genre but i've learned not to judge before hand
SNSD