Page 1 of 2
Inspired by this website: http://www.brotips.com/ , I thought we should have a collection of all the small facts of bro life that all us Pit-bros have learned over the years. So here it is, the Pit's brotips thread! In your post, just include your brotip number and a good tip, and lets see how many we can aquire! I'll start.

Brotip #1: If it's a blog, blog it bro. Don't make a pointless thread.
My Gear:
PRS SE Custom 24 7 string
Schecter C-1 Custom
Jackson SLSMG
Line 6 POD HD500X

My SoundCloud
Brotip #3: Take care, spike your hair.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Last edited by zgr0826 at Nov 9, 2011,
Brotip #4

Your bros and family are the greatest things you have on this earth. Don't ever try and trade them out for less worthy materialistic possessions.
Brotip #5: Remember that words can push someone over the edge, so always carefully weigh your thoughts before saying anything.

Quote by ErikLensherr

Brotip #6

Look both ways before crossing the street.
Quote by devourke
I love you bro. I'd totally turn gay for you after that.

November 13th, 2011. Nodincap.

LoL: Kublai Dong

MC: StealthTurtle
Twitter
Last.fm
Brotip #7

You should always choose to do what your bro wants to do over what you want to do. You will end up experiencing new things and being an even harder bro.
Brotip #9: Bigfoot is real, and he lives in Boston.

Quote by ErikLensherr

Brotip #10

The Big Bang Theory is terrible, don't waste your time with it.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Brotip #10

The Big Bang Theory is terrible, don't waste your time with it.

FACT.
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Brotip #7
It is better to be beautiful than to be good, but it is better to be good than to be ugly.
Brotip #12

Whenever you can, try and practise basic body movements to make yourself more co-ordinated. Too many bros these days are unco-ordinated.
Brotip #13: Posting at the same time as another bro can be bro-riffic, as long as the latter bro edits his post afterwards.
My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Custom
Jackson SLSMG
Line 6 POD HD500X

My SoundCloud
Brotip #15 - The reason there's little snookis on all the dishes is cause you didn't rinse the dishes before you put them in the dishwasher.
Brotip #16

When you're in the middle of an argument with someone and you know you're going to see them again, make sure you do something to maintain your good relations during the argument e.g. Giving them a cuddle, poking their face, making a fart noise.
Brotip #17

Pour one out for the late West African black rhino. We're all mammalian bros on this Earth and we should stick together, like bros.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Brotip from the Vatican: Jesus Christ chugged all the beer for your sins.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Brotip #18 - It doesn't matter if it's part of the game, bouncing every turn in Beer Pong is greasy.
Brotip #19: The guy has all brothority in a relationship. DON'T GIVE IT UP!
My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Custom
Jackson SLSMG
Line 6 POD HD500X

My SoundCloud
Brotip #20

Looking at a bros elbow during a highfive improves the success rate dramatically.
Quote by devourke
I love you bro. I'd totally turn gay for you after that.

November 13th, 2011. Nodincap.

LoL: Kublai Dong

MC: StealthTurtle
Twitter
Last.fm
Brotip #25: Everyone has their own tao of bro. Respect it.
language
jazyk
kieli
язык
العربية

My Tumblr: Lots of artist recommendations, album reviews, and ideas about music (as well as some film and bike stuff).

Go Sharks! Go Wings! Go Flyers! Go Kings!
Brotip #26

Chestbumps give a greater sense of reward than Hi5s or fistbumps when executed properly.
Brotip #27: When the temperature drops below 45 degrees, nothing is gay. Only warm.
language
jazyk
kieli
язык
العربية

My Tumblr: Lots of artist recommendations, album reviews, and ideas about music (as well as some film and bike stuff).

Go Sharks! Go Wings! Go Flyers! Go Kings!
Quote by kaptkegan
Brotip #27: When the temperature drops below 45 degrees, nothing is gay. Only warm.

I am demanding this stricken from the list. The only time it is not gay is in a three way, obviously.
Brotip #28: modern warfare 3 with the bros, before ho's
Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!
Brotip #29

Even if you're 1 kill from nuke, always be willing to turn off the Xbox to help out a bro.
Brotip #30

You must make an annual Hajj to New Jersey. It's one of the five pillars of Broslam.
Brotip #31 - An annual pilgrimage back home for a night of drinking and scrapping with your bros from high school is also a pillar of Broslam
Brotip #32 - Fist-pumping ("like a champion" optional) is an appropriate way to greet a new partner's parents.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Page 1 of 2