I've got a new band starting up in Minneapolis. It's me and my 'brother'. We just released our first track last week. I entirely learned how to play guitar and bass from UG. I would really appreciate it if anyone would take the time to like our facebook page and listen to our first track. If you like what you hear we will be looking for a drummer and lead guitarist in the near future. Again, please just listen to our track and comment if you feel moved to. Thanks for your time.

www.Facebook.com/wearesirensmusic
Cool stuff! Good playing, good singing, and the sound quality's decent too. Maybe a bit generic but everyone's first track is gonna sound like their influences. I did like it though. Gave you a FB like.

Would you mind repaying the favour and giving us a listen and a like on Facebook here:
http://www.facebook.com/HoiPolloi.Band

Cheers. We appreciate it
Thanks for the feedback. Yeah, we decided to have a bit more generic and accessible song as the first release. Other material is more post-hardcore influenced. Liked your band, haven't listened to it all but it's some good jams.
hey i like your sound, but you need a better mix. your vocalist gets lost in the loudness of the other instruments. other than that, not bad.

when's your next show?
keep writing. keep dreaming.

keep the notes coming...

ibanez ftw