Page 1 of 2
What are the stupidest things you've done in college?
"When that day comes I shall Futterwacken ... vigorously."
~ The Mad Hatter

Your mom.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Starting college in a long distance relationship was a terrible idea.

Protip: If all you have to drink is 151 proof rum, don't try to match the people drinking flavored vodka shot for shot. You'll probably wake up not knowing where you are.
Steam /PSN/Most Accounts - rjdusa
SCII: rjdusa :351
not me but my roommate pull open a drawer in a drunken stupor and pissed all over his clothes. classic
THOU SHALL NOT PASS!

My gear is not worth mentioning.
I won't know for a few years

I only attend... an online college right now
My God, it's full of stars!
Last edited by Dreadnought at Nov 9, 2011,
smoking a whole pack of cigarettes in one night, blacking out too many times, shitty gpa a few semesters, skipping classes, smoking too much pot, hooking up with the wrong girls.

there's way more that I can't remember and probably never will. yay college.
most of the stupid stuff i've done is highly embarrassing, illegal and sometimes not even funny.
#DTWD
Quote by TechnoJesus™
not me but my roommate pull open a drawer in a drunken stupor and pissed all over his clothes. classic

My roommate's friend from high school came to visit once and got so drunk he smashed his face on the pavement and woke up on our floor in the morning not knowing where he was, why he was there, or why his face was cut up.
Using the word stupidest.
Quote by Zugunruhe
for some reason this post makes me suspect theres something horribly wrong with you.

not that thats a bad thing...

...dont kill me.
Quote by Morbidyeti

Oh God! did I just use improper grammar on an Internet Forum!!! That's horrible!! Sorry to everybody I may have offended!
"When that day comes I shall Futterwacken ... vigorously."
~ The Mad Hatter

Quote by nbur4556
Oh God! did I just use improper grammar on an Internet Forum!!! That's horrible!! Sorry to everybody I may have offended!

this.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
video tapped everything. Dressed my roommate in a pig mask and a confederate flag and made him run through the ghetto, shit out a window, froze my roommates bedding, tried setting vodka on fire with a blowtourch...while it was spilled on my bathroom floor, jumped off my dorms roof into bushs, filled a water ballon with katchup, mustared and mayo and threw it at a car. That's all I can remember right now...
There have been some nights....oh boy.

Protip: If you wake up with a hangover, no matter how tempted you are, Tang will not help. It will make your puke radioactive Gordon Freeman's suit orange, but it will not help.
language
jazyk
kieli
язык
العربية

My Tumblr: Lots of artist recommendations, album reviews, and ideas about music (as well as some film and bike stuff).

Go Sharks! Go Wings! Go Flyers! Go Kings!
Quote by Morbidyeti

you know stupidest is correct, right?
#DTWD
I have never done anything stupid. I have done lot of awesome things though. Yeah, awesome is the adjective I am gonna go with.
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do." - Oscar Gamble

Follow me on the tweet machine. I tweet about interesting things like the weather and what I ate for breakfast.
Quote by winterXsolstice
video tapped everything. Dressed my roommate in a pig mask and a confederate flag and made him run through the ghetto, shit out a window, froze my roommates bedding, tried setting vodka on fire with a blowtourch...while it was spilled on my bathroom floor, jumped off my dorms roof into bushs, filled a water ballon with katchup, mustared and mayo and threw it at a car. That's all I can remember right now...

howd you get in exactly?
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Quote by Morbidyeti

Except, stupidest actually is, in face...a word!
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by kaptkegan
There have been some nights....oh boy.

Protip: If you wake up with a hangover, no matter how tempted you are, Tang will not help. It will make your puke radioactive Gordon Freeman's suit orange, but it will not help.

On the other hand, a few glasses of Powerade will make you feel like a champ again.
My roommate came back from a weekend in Cincinnati, couldn't remember anything, but his front two teeth were busted out. He then proceeded to call his dad and tell him that he fell down really hard on the ground. His dad called him a dumbass and told him he could either get his teeth fixed and take the rest of the school year off (it was fall quarter) due to the amount of money it would cost to replace almost his entire front two teeth or he could spend the rest of the school year with his front two busted out. He picked the latter.
fell off the back of parliament hill, got another bad concussion. Busted up my face and got impaled by a tree branch in my shoulder......(nice scar though)

Rookie party was also pretty bad, actually that was just flat out stupid. I feel really bad for the guy who attempted a back flip off the roof. Good thing we had 2 alumni doctors on site. My list of shit included (Rookie Boat race anchor, but we had to go 4 beers chugged each.... , swam the ottawa river back and forth in late october, 3 rounds of battleships, everyone round is about 12 ounces of vodka, PISS cup) The vets made us throw up every 2 hours with some pills the doctors brought so we could keep going) The next morning i felt broken

I threw a party Brodeo Hodeo, 50 people at my house. There was 5 people having sex in my bed... have 3 different street signs in my house, like 45$ in bottle returns. Vast amounts of nudity and drunken debauchery.

Have a lot more but, i dont want to sound like an alcoholic.... Ohhh but there was that time i had shrooms and absinth in the same night.... NEVER EVERY AGAIN.... TOO ANYONE WHO THINKS THAT MAY BE A GOOD IDEA.... TUCKER MAX WOULDNT DO THIS SHIT... SAVE YOURSELF...
Quote by metharian
Have a lot more but, i dont want to sound like an alcoholic....

I highlight reel for stupid things done in college wouldn't sound right without copious amounts of alcohol.
Quote by DempseyPunk
howd you get in exactly?

by not caring about, punctation or spelling while talking to kids on the internet.
whats university but a good time to abuse drugs and alcohol and your body at every moment possible
I'm in college now, so.. probably frequenting the Pit

Nah, it's a great way to pass time/not do assignments.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
I'm at university, and it's work in progress!

I've already had my fair share of dumb actions though. I'm just not going to share it here because my next employer could be a guitarist.
Coming home from a party rotten drunk, then deciding to do shots of a absinthe with a girl I met thinking I would later bang her...
She was a lesbian, I spent the next day wishing I was dead and now I can't drink absinthe without throwing up.
I don't drink so no drunk stories.

I actually haven't done anything really stupid that I can remember.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
I don't drink so no drunk stories.

I actually haven't done anything really stupid that I can remember.

You wouldn't be at college/university to actually get a better education and improve your employment prospects? What a farce!
Quote by Dory77
Coming home from a party rotten drunk, then deciding to do shots of a absinthe with a girl I met thinking I would later bang her...
She was a lesbian, I spent the next day wishing I was dead and now I can't drink absinthe without throwing up.

Same with me and white rum... except for the lesbian part. About 2 gallons of powerade later and I felt fine by noon. Have slowly been able to work back to it though (can have mojitos without the sudden urge to projectile vomit).
Jacking off a human cadaver in Anatomy class as a joke, yeah I know f*cked up, but it was funny at the moment.
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
Well I've only been here for a few months now and I skip class much too often and hate myself for it. I'm not going to have the best GPA this semester.

Last week I took my roommate to a little shindig with a few friends and we got stupid drunk. We then left with one friend to go smoke weed with his other friends, which as I would later find out was a terrible idea because as I would later find out we were on school property when we did it. While we were there some cops drove by, so we all got up and slowly but surely made it out of campus. My roommate and I spent about an hour and a half wandering the streets trying to find our dorm (which is off campus) even though we were only about 4 blocks away. We just had absolutely no idea where we were going. Anyways, we both blacked out and somehow made it back home. I skipped a quiz and the entire day of school. After that day, I promised I wouldn't drink on weekdays anymore.
Gibson SG Special - Tony Iommi pickups
Martin 000CXEBLACK acoustic/electric

Lefties Unite
IS THIS IT?
Quote by Jettski1
Well I've only been here for a few months now and I skip class much too often and hate myself for it. I'm not going to have the best GPA this semester.

Last week I took my roommate to a little shindig with a few friends and we got stupid drunk. We then left with one friend to go smoke weed with his other friends, which as I would later find out was a terrible idea because as I would later find out we were on school property when we did it. While we were there some cops drove by, so we all got up and slowly but surely made it out of campus. My roommate and I spent about an hour and a half wandering the streets trying to find our dorm (which is off campus) even though we were only about 4 blocks away. We just had absolutely no idea where we were going. Anyways, we both blacked out and somehow made it back home. I skipped a quiz and the entire day of school. After that day, I promised I wouldn't drink on weekdays anymore.

I made that promise before I ever did it to avoid incidents like this... then my schedule had no classes on Thursdays, and here we are Wednesday night/Thursday morning.
im lucky enough to be able to control myself even when at my blackout drunkest so i haven't done anything entirely reckless (at least nothing i can remember)

some of my friends on the other hand...
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Page 1 of 2