http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090505195007AAL0yub

The Invitations? Season 7, Episode 24.

It looks like it meets the description.
First off, that made me laugh so hard because of how well it synced to what I was listening to.

Second, I'm not positive, and I'll run over what I can in my head, but based on the chicken in Kramer's hand, I think it's the one where Jerry and Kramer switch apartments because the light from the sign for the chicken restaurant across from Kramer's apartment has been keeping him up.

Edit: Damn I was off.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Shot in the dark, but the one where the chicken place moves in across from Kramer?
Quote by AgentWiggles
Thanks, douche.

Quote by SlayingDragons
Dude...

Gear:
Ibanez SZ 520QM
Ibanez RG 450DXB
Fender Big Apple Stratocaster
Pod XT Live
Peavey XXX Half Stack
Peavey Bandit 112
and a soul of Rock n' Roll
Quote by necrosis1193
First off, that made me laugh so hard because of how well it synced to what I was listening to.

Second, I'm not positive, and I'll run over what I can in my head, but based on the chicken in Kramer's hand, I think it's the one where Jerry and Kramer switch apartments because the light from the sign for the chicken restaurant across from Kramer's apartment has been keeping him up.

Edit: Damn I was off.

My first guess too, bro.

Quote by Sean-Man
Shot in the dark, but the one where the chicken place moves in across from Kramer?

Haha, everyone's in on this!
Last edited by tyler_j at Nov 10, 2011,
Quote by devourke
The episode which wasn't really about anything.

No, no, no......it was the episode that was all about nothing
People don't really go to heaven when they die. They're taken to a special place and burned - Sherlock Holmes

Your authority is not recognized in Fort Kickass!

It's not like bullshit, more like poetry.