Anyone played this game yet? By all accounts it's awesome. I plan on picking it up on friday, anybody have experience with it yet?
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Played it at Best Buy it was alright. A good tool I guess if you are just starting and want to jumpstart your learning, but all in all it's not exactly a video "game" so there is a low fun factor.
I heard that it's good for gearheads, like you can build pedalboards and customize the shit out of your sound. Is that true? Id be interested for that alone.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Has anyone here tried the amp simulators in the game? My amp died so I'm stuck with a piece of crap right now.

Edit: ^ Ninja'd
Last edited by 37 Narwhals at Nov 10, 2011,
Quote by Acϵ♠
I heard that it's good for gearheads, like you can build pedalboards and customize the shit out of your sound. Is that true? Id be interested for that alone.

You can but I'm not sure to the extent you can use the customizable options. I only saw this part of the game in a review online.

Here's the review
When I started learning Guitar i used Guitar Pro and Guitar Rig. A software to play tabs back to me as I learned, coupled with a virtual amp. Rocksmith is the same damn thing.
I have it. I thought it would be a cool tool to learn songs but.... I don't think it is. It plays very much like a game. It feels like Guitar hero on steroids. It's really difficult too. To be able to play the frets it tells without looking is tough for me. PLus, by the time you reach the most difficult phase, It slams you with a solo and you bomb. I dunno. personally, I'm a bit disappointed with it. But I suggest trying it if you're interested.
Also, if i was a beginner I'd give up on guitar if learning meant playing Rocksmith.
My sig? Nice.
Last edited by BurningTurkey at Nov 10, 2011,
Old thread is old...

But other than that, I would say it's a very good game. You can customize your sound, which is cool, but honestly, I found the gameplay to be VERY fun.
Minecraft: Sonic
League of Legends: CinoSRelliK

Currently Playing/listening to/Reading:

Kerbal Space Program,
Binding of Isaac
Opeth - Orchid
S. by Doug Dorst
The Martian by Andy Weir
Quote by BurningTurkey
To be able to play the frets it tells without looking is tough for me. PLus, by the time you reach the most difficult phase, It slams you with a solo and you bomb. I dunno. personally, I'm a bit disappointed with it.

Surely you didn't believe you can play a song without messing up the first time on the guitar?

Seems like something that you'd have to practice to get right, just as on the real guitar.
ive played it twice. its fun for a guitar player, but if youve never played, i just suggest you return rocksmith and get call of ****ing duty. even though the game works with you (if you suck, the game will be easier. if your the next Slash then it will shred) it still seems difficult for someone who has never picked up a damn guitar before. if you REALLY wanna learn how to play, take lessons.

and the songs on the game are kind of ridiculous. sure, theres nirvana, rolling stones, and skynyrd but there are alot of bullshit songs. alot ive never even heard of and alot that just suck. i mean "boys dont cry" by the cure? gimme a break.
I picked it up. Some of the song packs they're going to be putting out seem decent. I've been having a blast with it. Learning some really different styles than I'd normally try because I'm an achievement *****. I picked it up at best buy with their magazine that had a 20$ coupon in it so it only cost me 65$.

I'm glad I got it. Really looking forward to additional content/games in this style. One of the things I've noticed, is the game really teaches you the proper way to play the song with little to no error. I learned 'Slither' from Velvet Revolver the other day. While I basically learned the entire song in a little while, I'm determine to really max out the score.

Basically these kids talking about picking up other games... they're trolling on the forum rather than playing guitar... says a lot about them.
Quote by peaches58`
You can but I'm not sure to the extent you can use the customizable options. I only saw this part of the game in a review online.

Here's the review

Thanks for posting that review. It was really informative. I want to buy Rocksmith now!
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
Nope. But I hear there's a new game that teaches you how to use the searchbar.
I pride myself on my humility.
Quote by mtshark

I heard that new game you talk about has been done countless of times.
Quote by mtshark

They just built a new bridge in my city. It doesn't teach you how to troll however you clearly have that covered. Now all that's needed is for you to get under it.