I need to crank volume up to 10 from my 30w peavey when i use headphones, (had the same issue when I used my spider 6) I don't know why, can't someone tell me what is going on there? It's frustrating to have a headphone out when you can't really use it properly.

What am I missing?
It probably sounds bad because you are cranking it up to 10
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
If the quality just sounds poor, that is normal. Headphone speakers won't sound as good as a 12" speaker sitting under the amp
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
Probably because there's no guitar cabinet simulation in the headphone jack, or if there is, it's terrible.
sorry i badly expressed the problem. i need to crank up the volume in order to hear it loud enough to play, otherwise, it sounds way too low ... any of my headphones will have this sound issue plugged into one of my amps, also i don't have shitty headphones
Quote by BurningTurkey
Has you shitty Headphones?

i used my friend's $300 Beats and no matter what i did the sounds just never sounded as good as it did when i was letting my amp blast.
Quote by WiZoRZ
sorry i badly expressed the problem. i need to crank up the volume in order to hear it loud enough to play, otherwise, it sounds way too low ... any of my headphones will have this sound issue plugged into one of my amps, also i don't have shitty headphones

I can hear my guitar through my headphones no problem with my Vypyr turned up to like 0.7-0.9 volume.

Are you deaf? Or maybe there is something wrong with your headphones.

Are you wearing the headphones on your head? And over your ears?
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
Quote by Guitarbaddie
I can hear my guitar through my headphones no problem with my Vypyr turned up to like 0.7-0.9 volume.

Are you deaf? Or maybe there is something wrong with your headphones.

Are you wearing the headphones on your head? And over your ears?

Both kind of headphone having same problem for me (over head and in ears), volume output is so low, i really don't understand because its the same problem i had on my older amp. Sounds isn't bad , but just way too low...

so you turn volume knob to 7 or 9? maybe I just like my music too loud, I guess 7 or 9 works too, but I still feel like hurting my amp/headphones , is it safe to turn it up so high? ( I heard that amp alone at this volume would get damaged over time, is it the same for headphones?)
Quote by WiZoRZ
Both kind of headphone having same problem for me (over head and in ears), volume output is so low, i really don't understand because its the same problem i had on my older amp. Sounds isn't bad , but just way too low...

so you turn volume knob to 7 or 9? maybe I just like my music too loud, I guess 7 or 9 works too, but I still feel like hurting my amp/headphones , is it safe to turn it up so high? ( I heard that amp alone at this volume would get damaged over time, is it the same for headphones?)

Probably just something wrong with your headphone jack, if you would have serious hearing impairments I think you would have noticed by now