Hi Guys,

Thanks for checking out my post . . . .

For sale is my beloved is 100 watt Laney stack for £550 ONO.

Made famous by players and bands like Paul Gilbert, Opeth, Mastodon, Opeth and Black Sabbath.

I'm selling as I am not getting enough use out of it, and it has been sitting in my bedroom unused for over a year and am looking at a mini stack or 50 watt stack more accustomed to modern metal to replace it, so I would consider a trade (ENGL, Blackstar, Peavey, etc).

The amp as been serviced recently, and all tubes replaced with EL34s for a rich thick tone. This amp is unbelievably versatile and would suit all sorts of styles from rock all the way to crushing metal.

Here is a link that demonstrates the ability of the amp.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bE7xbeR-fG0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

It is incredibly powerful and would drown out any over eager drummer in a live situation. The amp is in fantastic condition, with only slight wear on the handles on the head itself. I have even replaced the 'Laney' badge on the head. The cabinet is also wheeled for easy transport.

Due to the sheer size and weight of the stack, I have to ask that a local pick up be arranged in Chiswick West London, or I'm happy to drop the amp off if you are reasonably close (10 miles or so?).

If you have any questions or would like to see additional pictures just drop me a message, and I'd be happy to help.

Any questions, just ask.

Cheers

Pete