Well guys, here is my new work, with my band.
It's a song we made a month ago, but we uploaded it recently for you to listen, crit, and enjoy...
Would you please please please, check it out at youtube? And leave a message there if you would, and a sub would be a plus!
I would love to crit your stuff too, so please, check our song!

Manhattan - Al verte caer

My songs
My Band songs

Gear:
Vox PathFinder R15
Epiphone G-400
Accord Strato
Acoustic Guitar
POD HD 300
Boss MT2
Boss CH1
Boss DS1
Tascam US-122 MKII
AT 2020 mic
MrArarat,
Thank you kindly for the review!! I almost always have difficulty leaving a message on youtube for some reason, I'll just respond here. I watched your video: the visual quality was good on the video, but I wish the audio quality was better (I know it's not easy to record a live band). The song itself was good (good song writing). At times, the timing between the guitars and the drummer could have been better (keep practicing man!). The vocals and lead guitar are good. Keep at it my friend!
Quote by aaron aardvark
MrArarat,
Thank you kindly for the review!! I almost always have difficulty leaving a message on youtube for some reason, I'll just respond here. I watched your video: the visual quality was good on the video, but I wish the audio quality was better (I know it's not easy to record a live band). The song itself was good (good song writing). At times, the timing between the guitars and the drummer could have been better (keep practicing man!). The vocals and lead guitar are good. Keep at it my friend!

Thanks brother, thank you so much, we will work on those tips you mentioned.
A big hug for you.

My songs
My Band songs

Gear:
Vox PathFinder R15
Epiphone G-400
Accord Strato
Acoustic Guitar
POD HD 300
Boss MT2
Boss CH1
Boss DS1
Tascam US-122 MKII
AT 2020 mic
I commented on the youtube video. Very nice groove and the rhythym section is pretty tight.

If you wouldn't mind

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Q0U39SydSk

(please bear in mind it was recorded straight from s cheap practice amp to a laptop microphone lol)

And could you please comment on the youtube link. Many thanks
Also posted on YouTube:

Hey man, thanks for checking out my vid.

Sound-wise you guys play and sound tight. The only noticeable thing was the rhythm guitarist/singer went out of tempo in some parts, usually while singing at the same time, and the rhythm sounded like it was rushing ahead of the drums. The only other gripe I have is the recording quality, and as a result I couldn't hear the lead very well. Great vid!
Last edited by raz1289 at Nov 11, 2011,