Quote by SilverDolphin
Very cool! Has an Eastern sound to it. I imagined myself in Egypt riding a camel..
I think the simplicity of the rhythm guitar compliments the lead guitar.btw what scale did you use?
Please check out some of my stuff: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1494959

I used E minor over the Eminor add9 and E5 chords and used E phrygian dominant over the F maj.

Thanks for the comment. I'll be sure to check out your stuff
Hey Dude,

Thanks for the crit. I really like this, it's got a great atmospheric sound, I think the lo-fi sound helps tbh. Interesting scales too, I like.
Quote by SweetenerCorp
Hey Dude,

Thanks for the crit. I really like this, it's got a great atmospheric sound, I think the lo-fi sound helps tbh. Interesting scales too, I like.

Thanks a lot dude
Very mellow sounding instrumental, I like the arabic feel to it. You should play another lead to harmonize the sound a bit more, like iron maiden often does, would sound beast ! i hope you get what i mean :P
Quote by White Python
Very mellow sounding instrumental, I like the arabic feel to it. You should play another lead to harmonize the sound a bit more, like iron maiden often does, would sound beast ! i hope you get what i mean :P

Yh i wll consider harmonising certain parts of it. Thanks for the suggestion and nice words.
Thanks for the comment on my thread.

Like the other posters said, yours was definitely a bit Maiden-ish. I reckon with a bit of tidying up, that would make a great intro section to a full on heavy Maiden style song. I'd recommend minimal changes to that section, then jump straight into a heavy version of something similar.

I thought it sounded good, I'll be interested to hear the full version when you've finished it.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud