Hey guys, not normally one to hype my own music but for once I have a proper reason. Basically, our school has decided to let my band Halogens (a particularly scrappy hardcore punk/noise rockgroup) play at our year 13 prom if we get 500 likes on Facebook. This was clearly meant as a joke by people with no faith in us, but now we're desperate to make it happen in what could be the most hilarious show ever. I know there's a troll in all of you...

If you want to hear our stuff, check our Bandcamp:
halogens.bandcamp.com

Our page is here, please help us out guys
http://www.facebook.com/pages/HALOGENS/188165471257487
Last edited by ParasiticTwins at Nov 10, 2011,
done.
Quote by fearofthemark
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?

We are the dynamite!!

My Gear:

Hamer XT Series (SATF)
Jackson JS30 Dinky
Vintage V100 Les Paul (w/ Seymour Dunc JB in Bridge pos.)

Korg ToneWorks AX1500G
Marshall MG100HDFX
I'm guessing you all only have seven valence electrons?
I'll give you a like when i get home.
Good luck bro
NO NO NO NO NOTORIOUS
I don't really like punk, but I like high school students even less, and I was all set up to 'like' your page to stick to the squeaky-voiced adolescent man, but I took one look at the posts on your wall and I just couldn't do it.

I'm not trying to be a dick, but I thought it was worth pointing out that I was going to help you, but found your page's status updates so annoying that I didn't. I'm sure I'm not your target demographic, but I just thought I'd mention. Good luck, man.
Quote by Wolffgang
I don't really like punk, but I like high school students even less, and I was all set up to 'like' your page to stick to the squeaky-voiced adolescent man, but I took one look at the posts on your wall and I just couldn't do it.

I'm not trying to be a dick, but I thought it was worth pointing out that I was going to help you, but found your page's status updates so annoying that I didn't. I'm sure I'm not your target demographic, but I just thought I'd mention. Good luck, man.

What were they posting?
NO NO NO NO NOTORIOUS
Quote by IcanHasBass
What were they posting?

We make a conscious effort to be dicks, basically. More fool anyone who takes us even slightly seriously.
Quote by ParasiticTwins
We make a conscious effort to be dicks, basically. More fool anyone who takes us even slightly seriously.

I can relate to that
NO NO NO NO NOTORIOUS