Hi,

I'm looking to sell my Laney TFX3H. The TFX3H is a head version of the TFX3. The TFX3 Head is fitted with Dual X-Factor DSP Set, one dedicated to the Clean channel and another dedicated to the Drive channels

Power RMS 120 Watts
Inputs Single Jack
Channels 3: Clean, Drive 1 & Drive 2
Equalisation Independent Bass, Middle & Treble for Clean & Drive
Bright Switch 1: Clean Channel
Footswitch TFX 4-Way (Included)
Speaker connections Dual Speaker Outputs (Recommended cabinets TFX412A / TFX412S)
FX Loop(s) Yes
Impedance Minimum 4 ohms
Drivers N/A
Cabinet Design Plywood cabinet construction. Black metal corners, metal side grip handles, rubber feet
Scoop Switch 2: Drive 1 & Drive 2
Vibe Switch Yes
Tube Fusion Techlogy ECC83 Preamp valve
X-Factor DSP Digital Effects 2 x 16 program systems for Clean and Drive
Additional Independent Reverbs 2: Clean & Drive
Effects CLEAN: 3 x Reverbs (Hall, Room, Plate), 4 x Delay, 2 x Chorus, 2 x Rotary, Flanger, Flanger + Delay, Octaver, Chorus + Delay, Chorus + Reverb
Secondary Effects DRIVE: 2 x Reverbs (Hall & Room), 4 x Delay, 1 x Multi-Tap Delay, 2 x Chorus, 2 x Rotary, Flanger, Flanger + Delay, Octaver, Chorus + Delay, Chorus + Reverb
X-Factor DSP Level Control Yes
Weight 12kg
Dimensions (mm) 255 x 577 x 243

I also have a Laney cab for sale which is in good condition. Sounds awesome together, I just need something smaller as once I get a car - it won't fit in it! with carrying band members also etc.

Pics on request

I'm looking for around 120 for the cab and 200 for the head or 300 for the two together?

Can negotiate.

I also have an MXR Distortion + for sale which is in really great condition. it sounds great also. Selling this because I prefer my EHX Metal Muff for my genre of music.

I'll do 40 quid for this with postage....again I'll negotiate.
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
bump

'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
250 for the two