In about 10 minutes I'll be bombing my Physics final. Anyone else have experience bombing tests?

I've been half studying for about 30 min and i think i'll be able to pull away with a D-.
NO NO NO NO NOTORIOUS
Lame, I thought this thread was about bomb tests.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
No, because I'm not an idiot.

EDIT: to clarify, "Bombing tests" is referring to studying only at the last minute, right?
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Last edited by Banjocal at Nov 10, 2011,
Quote by Momentosis

Me too.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Thread title failed to deliver
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
If you would listen in class instead of skipping out to practice riffs you would pass.
In my experience, only people who don't try seem to bomb tests. Also, I'm jealous that you're already having finals. Mine aren't until the first week of December.
Xbox Live GT: IX Michael IX
Ive been studying all week for my Calculus 2 test. Im not very good at math and currently have a D in the class... im trying really hard to pass this test with at least a 75%. But so far its being a pain in the ass. Its not till tomorrow at 1230, i just hope im ready by then.

My first two tests were a 66% and a 68% respectively. And yes, i studied like crazy for both of those too. Now im not surprised that this school has a 53% failure rate for this course.
Pittsburgh Penguins: 46-22-6
I had a string of physics and maths tests that I feel like I've done pretty bad in this week.

A bit frustrating considering my average grade for last year was an A.
If music was the food of love I'd be a fat romantic slob.
I managed to get a B- in a class where I never got higher than a 40% on a single test. When classes are on a curve, I don't have to be smart, I just need to be smarter than everybody else.
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do." - Oscar Gamble

Follow me on the tweet machine. I tweet about interesting things like the weather and what I ate for breakfast.
Quote by Momentosis

this

Screw you TS!
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Welp. It took me a total of 20 min to finish the final. I didn't know half of the stuff on the review our teacher gave us, yet i still think i did pretty good.

This thread will now be about
Quote by Tanglewoodguit
witty anecdotes in which we describe our run-in's with explosives.
NO NO NO NO NOTORIOUS
Quote by IcanHasBass
Welp. It took me a total of 20 min to finish the final. I didn't know half of the stuff on the review our teacher gave us, yet i still think i did pretty good.

This thread will now be about "witty anecdotes in which we describe our run-in's with explosives."

Meh, not much better to be honest

EDIT:

Quote by IcanHasBass
In about 10 minutes I'll be bombing my Physics final. Anyone else have experience bombing tests?

I've been half studying for about 30 min and i think i'll be able to pull away with a D-.

Terrorist!

Ok I'm done
Last edited by Lost Dog at Nov 10, 2011,
APUSH Tests.

Seriously, I generally get anywhere from 80-90 on these things, and for a 4.3 GPA kid, that's pretty close to feeling like a failure.