Anyone else here seeing the Foo Fighters with Social Distortion and The Joy Formidable at the Wells Fargo (formerly Wachovia) Center in Philadelphia tonight?

If so, then enjoy!
Gear:
Fender FSR Standard Stratocaster SSS (MIM Gilmour Black Strat) -
Agile AL-2000 CSB -
Fender Super Champ XD -
Homemade Talkbox -
THE BORG COLLECTIVE
I quite like the FOO FIGHTERS, they make good music.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Social D. and The Foos? Damn, If only I was living not in a different country...
Quote by dann_blood
Proof he's a communist! He finally comes out, the nazi!
Quote by turncoat60%
no im not seeing the FOO FIGHTERS tonight. i heard they suck

WELL FUCK YOUR SHIT
They're playing Philly tonight?!?!

Why didn't I know this?
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
WELL FUCK YOUR SHIT

please dont sir i was only half joking

Quote by WCPhils
They're playing Philly tonight?!?!

Why didn't I know this?

you didnt know the FOO FIGHTERS were coming to town!?
Last edited by turncoat60% at Nov 10, 2011,
I saw the FOO FIGHTERS on the 1st along with CAGE THE ELEPHANT. They played a FANTASTIC show and their set lasted TWO HOURS AND 45 MINUTES.
What is FOO FIGHTERS?

Are they THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST ?
Quote by BladeSlinger
Oh God I lol'ed

Quote by Ēzio

Would you like to see my Soundcloud?
I love Padgea7x
Quote by Tanglewoodguit
I'm not seeing the FOO FIGHTERS tonight. I am however seeing TAKE THAT tomorrow.

Gary Barlow \m/
Quote by turncoat60%

you didnt know the FOO FIGHTERS were coming to town!?

I KNOW, right!

How could I forget about the FOO FIGHTERS!
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Yeah, i'm going to see FOO FIGHTERS tonight. DUE_07 invited me so I guess i'll tag along!
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by bradulator
Yeah, i'm going to see FOO FIGHTERS tonight. DUE_07 invited me so I guess i'll tag along!

Don't forget about ZOOT ALLURES. I heard those two are the biggest FOO FIGHTERS fans ever!
___

Quote by The_Blode
well shit if BRAD, ZOOT, and DUE are all going to see the FOO FIGHTERS, then i might as well make the trip to see the FOO FIGHTERS.
yeah guys I tried to tell DUE "hey i want to go see GASLIGHT ANTHEM they're so awesome" but DUE said "nah they don't write songs as good as FOO FIGHTERS so they suck and feminism sucks!"

and then i told ZOOT "hey NICK CAVE is awesome lets go see him" but he was like "nah FOO FIGHTERS play a better variation of chords and i love america!"

and hten i told WCPHILS "hey PROTEST THE HERO rules and they play with the superior STEWIESWAN lets go see them" but he was all "nah, FOO FIGHTERS are awesome i just hate being in philly"

and then i told TURNCOAT "hey MOUNTAIN GOATS are playing tonight so let's go watch them" so we went and we got there but he said "goddamnit this guys voice sucks i thought we were going to go monitor the breeding patterns of MOUNTAIN GOATS goddamnit"
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Last edited by bradulator at Nov 10, 2011,
Don't forget about their praise of CAPITALISM!
___

Quote by The_Blode
Hey guys, I hope you don't mind but STEFAN is going to come and see FOO FIGHTERS with us. You won't even notice he's there.