I know that some of you probably wont like this, but i think its amazing. this is the english hardcore punk band your demise. id just like to share some of their music as i think they arent well known enough, for how good they are. some of you will be like - oh so generic - but they are good if you give them a chance. i know, not everybodys cup of tea but yeah. here is a great song from their new album!. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0xkN7GD5_o&feature=relmfu
i dont want hate. you dont like it? keep your mouth shut!
My Rig
Fender Blacktop Strat HH MN > Joyo JF-01 Vintage Overdrive > Boss ME50 > Line 6 Spider IV 30

Other Shit
Jim Deacon Acoustic
Yamaha 12 string acoustic

New Amp Fund
£300/700
wrong forum
but yeah, i ****ing hate this. they were SO good when george noble was in the band. he basically WAS your demise. the current vocalist is a ****ing joke, and they've changed the music to suit him. try and find a copy of their debut ep if you can, it's so much better than this. uk hardcore at its finest.
Last edited by korinaflyingv at Nov 10, 2011,
Reported.
Quote by satanicgurrl
Is this amazing? Could it be?
This newly posted mp3

Quoth the server "4 0 3"

Official Gain Wh0re

Gear:

• ESP LTD EC-1000 Black Cherry
  • Hartke LH500 Full Stack
  • Line 6 Pod HD Pro
Quote by korinaflyingv
wrong forum
but yeah, i ****ing hate this. they were SO good when george noble was in the band. he basically WAS your demise. the current vocalist is a ****ing joke, and they've changed the music to suit him. try and find a copy of their debut ep if you can, it's so much better than this. uk hardcore at its finest.

got it its great, their dub was good, wish they could do more!
My Rig
Fender Blacktop Strat HH MN > Joyo JF-01 Vintage Overdrive > Boss ME50 > Line 6 Spider IV 30

Other Shit
Jim Deacon Acoustic

New Amp Fund
£300/700
Quote by leigh596
got it its great, their dub was good, wish they could do more!

if you're talking about the one with the dub tracks, that's not the one i'm talking about. they did an ep and mini album before that. you want 'your days are numbered'. it's their only release that doesn't have that annoying kerrang production style.
Last edited by korinaflyingv at Nov 10, 2011,
Quote by korinaflyingv
if you're talking about the one with the dub tracks, that's not the one i'm talking about. they did an ep and mini album before that. you want 'your days are numbered'. it's their only release that doesn't have that annoying kerrang production style.

im talking about ignorance never dies, ill have a look for them! thanks
My Rig

Other Shit
Jim Deacon Acoustic

New Amp Fund
£300/700