I've got his sick Jackson KE3 and it's awesome and all but the trem is a licensed Floyd rose and even the slightest movement takes it from perfectly tuned to "yea, kinda" and it's just downhill from there. Don't get me started on divebombs.
So what could I do to fix this? Strings are new, locking nuts are new, would replacing it with an original Floyd solve my problems?
I don't know if it would the be trem, it could be, I would suggest taking out the floyd and check for wear, cause it would be shot. Btw an original Floyd wouldn't swap for the Jackson lo-profile tremolo, you would have to get a Floyd Rose Special.
you said the strings are new? they might not be strreched out strech em all out and then mess around with your trem see what happens
Quote by darkstar2466
You will get large cacti inserted into your anus for the heinous crime of piracy.

Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
I wanna go down on you Jesus, I wanna feel your salvation all over my face

My signature lacks content.
It is, however, blue.
Most of the jackson trem are at least ok, even the cheapy ones come back into tune ok. I'd go with either the strings, loose nut or worn posts or knife edges too.
Quote by Ghold125
I don't know if it would the be trem, it could be, I would suggest taking out the floyd and check for wear, cause it would be shot. Btw an original Floyd wouldn't swap for the Jackson lo-profile tremolo, you would have to get a Floyd Rose Special.

i thought the special was the same size as the ofr?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
The fr special is the cheap-o fr. On par with quality of most LFR's.
Quote by Duv
And smack an open A chord and hold the body and see if it vibrates like a middle-aged woman's best friend.

Quote by guitarxo
I hope you get raped by a bayonet

Quote by beckyjc
Roland Cube / Vox Valvetronix / Peavey Vypyr / Hitler > Line 6 Spider.
also that
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
My proper floyd rose fits in my proper jackson, you might need to change the block though for the depth.
Quote by Dave_Mc
i thought the special was the same size as the ofr?

Yeah I meant the Floyd Rose Pro, which is the low profile tremolo.
i'd always heard the bog standard ofr was a direct swap for those jackson trems, but I haven't tried it myself.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?