So I've been asked to share some Metal, so I dug up an old favorite from the pit of my tape collection.

Poland was once home to many great acts, mainly in the Death and and evil Thrash scene. This great country stopped releasing great Metal acts shortly after puking forth a handful of amazing demos and even a few great releases.

These guys really should have released a full length.

You know those odd bizarre leads you fine in Panaramic Twilight/Tumultous Travelings? You'll find them in abundance here, only they've been stewing in their muck and have a new found love of all things abyss.

Remember the sheer overwhelming attack that the masterminds of Necrovore forcefully tore from their instruments and crafted audio beast? You'll find that here.

The music here shows what was so great about early Death/Black metal, despite being released in 1994 their material shows no influence from the second wave of Black Metal, preferring the more primordial and destructively evil sound when the terms Death and Black were highly interchangeable.

For fans of the idea that Timeghoul and Necrovore could have a child.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,
I’m not ashamed to be white
Vi doede ikke... vi har aldri levd
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind
Civilization is unnatural

It is a whim of circumstance
an unenlightened one
I would imagine my ability to describe something I've owned for over a decade to be pretty ace.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,
I’m not ashamed to be white
Vi doede ikke... vi har aldri levd
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind
Civilization is unnatural

It is a whim of circumstance
an unenlightened one
Timeghoul and Necrovore ? Sounds way too good to be true. So far the production is nice and filthy as it should be.Some quality chugging DM riffs,this is definitely in the spirit of the late 80's.The song linked is a bit unexciting though, kind of wish their would be a change in pace. The leads are excellent and similar to Timeghoul for sure.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

Last edited by Riffmast at Nov 10, 2011,
One of those bands I'll listen to rarely but like it everytime I listen. It's not good to over indulge yourself with such venomous riffing.
It's good to have you back sir. I've been binging on a lot of Neo-Folk and Martial Ambient lately and avoiding anything remotely metal entirely, but I can never pass up on a VG thread!

I will find this before I go to sleep, and listen to it pronto tomorrow.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
That lead in First things First. Amazing...
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
/doublepost...

So upon one listen, this album is solid, definitely one to add to your collection, but not the masterpiece I was hoping for coming from you VG. The track linked was definitely one of the weakest on the entire album though. Not gonna give a review as I've only listened to the album once and it hasn't really sunk in yet.
can someone pm a link?
Quote:
Hey Im Looking For Some Tech Death Metal In D

Quote:
try anything form avenged sevenfold

I lol'ed.

Quote by Basti95
inb4 everyone else, well played