So lately when I try to open things like Itunes, Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, FL Studio 10, and probably many more I get an error message. For example when I open Microsoft Word it says "C:\Program FIles\Microsoft Office\Office 12\oart.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support." What is going on? It is very irritating. I have installed over many times and deleted numberous times. So could someone please help? It would be very much appreciated.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-
you have to check the gigarams in your back center console. just undo the rams that were PRE programmed, and delete all of the normal rams. the ddos is easy to uninstall, just use JQUERY and restart the computer. then go into safe mode, and disable ALL of the encryption drives.
Computer thread!

Sounds like a virus though.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by mcgeegee2011
you have to check the gigarams in your back center console. just undo the rams that were PRE programmed, and delete all of the normal rams. the ddos is easy to uninstall, just use JQUERY and restart the computer. then go into safe mode, and disable ALL of the encryption drives.

w...what the fuck?
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Quote by mcgeegee2011

TS; if you've uninstalled/reinstalled, you've got a virus most likely.

Go with AVG to clean it up. It's free and works very well.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
I find AVG annoying as hell.

It does work though.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by strat0blaster

TS; if you've uninstalled/reinstalled, you've got a virus most likely.

Go with AVG to clean it up. It's free and works very well.

sorry for trying to HELP. i work on computers for a living.
Quote by VillainousLatin
Like always,move to linux...

Never look back.

This is always a good option as well.
Quote by korinaflyingv
Quote by VillainousLatin
Like always,move to linux...

Never look back.

He'll still be on a forum asking questions. Linux is not noob friendly. It's great once you learn how to use it though. No viruses ever.
Quote by W4RP1G
He'll still be on a forum asking questions. Linux is not noob friendly. It's great once you learn how to use it though. No viruses ever.

There ARE user friendly distro's BUT yeah,until he learns the ins and outs he would still need help

But once you do... ohhhh once you do you're in a whole new world
Quote by VillainousLatin
There ARE user friendly distro's BUT yeah,until he learns the ins and outs he would still need help

But once you do... ohhhh once you do you're in a whole new world

I run Linux Mint, and it runs smooth for the most part. Except one day I turn it on and it won't boot. It was a corrupt config file for the video card driver, just happened out of nowhere.

But it's an easy fix compared to the full destructive install that Windows needs when the system eventually bogs down.
avast.com > download > run boot time scan
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
Quote by mcgeegee2011

You're either self taught, or a troll.
BLANKBLANK
Quote by Arfey McFeeshy
You're either self taught, or a troll.

Saying that makes us self taught computer people look bad.

TS: You probably have a virus. Run install Microsoft Security Essentials, reboot into safe mode, run the virus scan, delete said virus, reboot into normal mode, carry on as normal.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
Quote by mcgeegee2011

No you don't.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Sounds like dll hell to me: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DLL_Hell

Unfortunely it's not particularly easy to fix, it sounds like a dll was overwritten. (Refer to wiki. ) This would mean figuring out which obscurely-named dll was replaced with an older version and replacing/reinstalling it, which can turn into a pain. It's called "dll hell" for a reason.

I second the recommendation for linux.
I haved no idea what is going on. How do I get rid if that?!
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-