Has anyone here had their hands on one of these?

I absolutely LOVE the shape, and I'm always a fan of black guitars with a Bigsby. Could do without the cheesy dagger soundholes, but I can deal with that.

I've noticed there aren't many floating around on ebay, which leads me to believe they either didn't sell very well or nobody wants to sell theirs. The one thing that worries me, is it seems to be towards the low-end of BC Rich guitars. BDSM pickups, etc. And I most definitely can't afford to have BC Rich build one for me.

Can anyone give me a little info, or perhaps point me in the direction of another company that has a similarly-shaped hollowbody?
id say look at some hagstrom, theyre good guitars the viking is a groovy shape, not like this but nice
My Rig
Fender Blacktop Strat HH MN > Joyo JF-01 Vintage Overdrive > Boss ME50 > Line 6 Spider IV 30

Other Shit
Jim Deacon Acoustic
Yamaha 12 string acoustic

New Amp Fund
£300/700
I like Hagstrom, especially the Viking. I just really dig the points on this, never really seen a hollowbody shaped like that.
Quote by broc5k
I like Hagstrom, especially the Viking. I just really dig the points on this, never really seen a hollowbody shaped like that.

i love the viking what about some of the ibanez ones? also, whats your budget? just for some looking around
My Rig
Fender Blacktop Strat HH MN > Joyo JF-01 Vintage Overdrive > Boss ME50 > Line 6 Spider IV 30

Other Shit
Jim Deacon Acoustic
Yamaha 12 string acoustic

New Amp Fund
£300/700
Budget is around $800 or so, more just curious to see if any companies have ventured out into more interesting shapes for hollowbodies other than the ES and single-cut styles.
Always liked these...played one and it was pretty nice. The f holes or are cheesy as hell but the pickups are replaceable...I would definately try it before I buy it, bc rich's from that era are an acquired taste.
Guitars:
LTD KH-602
LTD M-15
Schecter Hellraiser FR (for sale w/hsc, pm me.)
BC Rich Bronze WarCock
BC Rich Ironbird1
Tokai Voyager
Jackson JS30 Kelly
Vester: Metal flake gold/black crackle
Vester: rainbow crackle
Carvin V220