If you happen upon a protest (for instance, a group of people calling themselves Christians waving homophobic, hateful signs in front of your school), how would you react? Would you stand and watch, start yelling at people, make a sign out of the back of one of your homework assignments, or just walk past?
Walk past. What's the point of a protest if no one takes notice?
Xbox Live GT: IX Michael IX
Make a witty sign and join the frontline.

Or get my band to play on a float moving past the protest. That would be pretty badass...
If everyone else was doing it and the crowd was big enough, I'd loot as many stores as I can.
ggg1 ggg3

throw my poo at them
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
There was a guy prosetylizing like that at my uni once. He was waving a "prophelactic" or however the hell you spell that euphemism he kept using instead of just saying condom and yelling about being too sexy or something... one of my friends got a picture with him while he was holding the condom

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by SteveHouse
There was a guy prosetylizing like that at my uni once. He was waving a "prophelactic" or however the hell you spell that euphemism he kept using instead of just saying condom and yelling about being too sexy or something... one of my friends got a picture with him while he was holding the condom

did he know it? did he take his shirt off?
Quote by psycho826
did he know it? did he take his shirt off?

Yes. And before you ask, yes. It hurt.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

I'd make a sign saying "Protesting is for fags" and stand near them.
Sing me to sleep.
Me and my brothers walked by the Occupy protest in Philadelphia over the weekend. We just yelled stupid stuff at them to get them riled up. We got a few humorous replies.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I would ask them what they're protesting about, and as soon as they say "we're prot-" I would turn around and walk away.
Check out my band Disturbed
Join them with a joke sign.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by SkepsisMetal
Or get my band to play on a float moving past the protest. That would be pretty badass...

Is your band called Protest the Protest?
MATTERHORN
I would write this on a sign.

Romans 12:18 ~ "If it be possible, as much as lies in you, live peaceably with all men."

Personally, I would love to beat the shit out of them but I'd hate to be a hypocrite.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Quote by captaincrunk
I think I'd try to feel the women's boobies, and then run away. The whole crowd would chase after me, ruining their protest.

I will support you in your quest.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by captaincrunk
I think I'd try to feel the women's boobies, and then run away. The whole crowd would chase after me, ruining their protest.

Homophobic fundamental Christian boobs are often high quality boobs.
In my heart I'm with you

every night
If its a christian organization, make a sign saying you are an alcoholic homosexual nazi and you believe in what they are doing. I doubt they would want to be associated with you.
Ibanez SIR27
Pod HD500x

RIP:
Mesa Boogie Roadster 2x12 combo
Cmatmods analog chorus, phaser, tremoglo, signa drive, butah, and deeelay
walrus Audio Descent
Quote by bluestratplayer
If its a christian organization, make a sign saying you are an alcoholic homosexual nazi and you believe in what they are doing. I doubt they would want to be associated with you.

Or you could say you support what they do, but you are Mormon.
In my heart I'm with you

every night
Quote by bluestratplayer

This is like, my back up plan if the boobs thing doesn't work. I'd make sure I brought my 3 wives with me.