Hey, here's another demo a mate and I recorded at his place last weekend. Pretty happy with it. We now have a bit of an outro for it. Have a listen! Will C4C.

http://soundcloud.com/adalta

Cheers!
~!~!~HIGHLY EVOLVED~!~!~
Last edited by SEVEN_ELEVEN at Nov 10, 2011,
Thanks man. Re: muddy vocals... Tends to happen at home on cheaper equipment. Will be recording an EP in a propper studio though. Cheers for listening. I'll have a listen to yours when I get home from work in a couple of hours!
~!~!~HIGHLY EVOLVED~!~!~
Cheers for listening and replying. Haha well I'm glad you liked at least some of it. Much appreciated.
~!~!~HIGHLY EVOLVED~!~!~
do I detect a little of a foo fighters influence here? I focused more on the vocals/lyrics rather then the guitar because the rhythm is a bit generic. What I liked was the line " I can give you it all on a silver plate " that's very catchy man.
Click My Library to see what I've written

My Library
Thanks for the critique. Yeah it's one of our 2 more driving rock songs, the other 3 or 4 we have are more varied in timing so I'll post a demo of that for you to check out once we've recorded it if you're keen to have a listen.

The Foo fighters are definitely an influence and with some of the other songs we've written lately, we've found that we're starting to make progress on finding a path toward a sound that is more representative of us. But yeah - Well picked up and thanks again for listening.
~!~!~HIGHLY EVOLVED~!~!~
Let me know when you record your EP. You have a great sound, just need proper recordings.
Not bad, not bad at all. Singing was perfectly fit with music, nice mixing there. A bit reminded Nirvana to me, dunno why, maybe the singers voice. Only thing I was disappointed at was that there wasn't any solo But i'd come to listen you guys live anyday , nice groovy rock!
Thanks White Python - Someone else said the same thing about there being a lack of lead in there so we've got something pretty cool up our sleeves for that when we record an EP. Thanks for listening and commenting!

JWBlack - Thanks for that, much appreciated! I'm at for a few more hours but I'll have a listen to yours when I get home. Cheers!
~!~!~HIGHLY EVOLVED~!~!~
Hey man thanks for the crit.

So awesome track man, i'm not keen on the intro, my one criticism out of the way. Everything else dude, spot on. Vocal's are sweet, love the guitar, it makes me think late 90's.

Make more stuff.
Right on, thanks for the crit. And yeah, definitely going for something resembling a 90's sound. Once we mic up the amps etc I'm hoping that will come through more. Thanks for that!
~!~!~HIGHLY EVOLVED~!~!~
Very well done! Great style and arrangement, good flow and regardless of the vocals being "muddy" they sound fine to me and I've heard A LOT of bad vocals but not here. Everything sounds good actually, didn't hear anything that sounded off or unusual. Great voice, great tone, great drums, GREAT JOB! haha!
Quote by BigBagBill
Very well done! Great style and arrangement, good flow and regardless of the vocals being "muddy" they sound fine to me and I've heard A LOT of bad vocals but not here. Everything sounds good actually, didn't hear anything that sounded off or unusual. Great voice, great tone, great drums, GREAT JOB! haha!

Thanks for that man, I really appreciate it. Let me know if you have anything you want me to take a listen to. Cheers!
~!~!~HIGHLY EVOLVED~!~!~