Hello!

i have a little problem, i Forgot and Left my tube amp (a bugera) on in "stand by" for 6 hours, so i want to know if i damaged the tubes or something like that!

thank you!!
Last edited by Ctejadau at Nov 10, 2011,
you would wear the valves out a little faster, but it shouldnt have damaged it in any way. Play it. If it sounds terrible then you've busted something.
It would be similar to leaving it in the 'on' mode and not playing it for 6 hours. Like mentioned above, your tubes just got a little wear in them.
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
Quote by Koshman32
It would be similar to leaving it in the 'on' mode and not playing it for 6 hours. Like mentioned above, your tubes just got a little wear in them.

Not quite. Leaving tubes on standby wears out the filament faster than if the amp is left all the way on.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
^+1 its not gonna be a big deal at all, ive accidentally left mine on for days at a time and had no damage, however, im surprised it didnt catch on fire hahaha. sorry, i felt that a "bugera on fire" statement was necessary. dno't do it oftern or you will find yourself spending alot on tubes.
- Cody

Quote by Ninja Vampirate
What a faggot, do a few lines of cocaine and have a shot of whiskey or 5 if you want to study right