i need a function in guitar rig 4 that functions like a drop tune pedal. i tried the pitch pedal but i like dry sound and it wont work. any other things i could use in it/download?
My Rig
Fender Blacktop Strat HH MN > Joyo JF-01 Vintage Overdrive > Boss ME50 > Line 6 Spider IV 30

Other Shit
Jim Deacon Acoustic
Yamaha 12 string acoustic

New Amp Fund
£300/700
try your tuning peg
Quote by Kevätuhri
Hail isn't too edgy for posts, posts are not edgy enough for Hail.

Quote by UseYourThumb
You win. I'm done here.
Quote by Hail
try your tuning peg

id like to see drop g on a fender with 9-42's.
My Rig
Fender Blacktop Strat HH MN > Joyo JF-01 Vintage Overdrive > Boss ME50 > Line 6 Spider IV 30

Other Shit
Jim Deacon Acoustic

New Amp Fund
£300/700
Quote by leigh596
id like to see drop g on a fender with 9-42's.

If you can't get a higher gauge + setup then the pitch pedal is the only option. It won't sound natural of course, but it's the only option unless you're willing to actually tune to Drop G.
Professional lurker since 2009.
Quote by technoguyx
If you can't get a higher gauge + setup then the pitch pedal is the only option. It won't sound natural of course, but it's the only option unless you're willing to actually tune to Drop G.

Drop G? ugh, just buy a seven string
Quote by rob904
Drop G? ugh, just buy a seven string

probably not drop g.. but drop b, drop g may be used once or twice....
My Rig

Other Shit
Jim Deacon Acoustic

New Amp Fund
£300/700
You could just make another guitar track tuned to whatever you need.
anyone know how to record straight from guitar rig? like record what youre playing with the preset on?
My Rig

Other Shit
Jim Deacon Acoustic

New Amp Fund
£300/700
Quote by leigh596
anyone know how to record straight from guitar rig? like record what youre playing with the preset on?

use the second tape deck, it has a record button. you can save the result as a .wav file.
Get thicker strings then, only option really other than, Drop Tune Pedal, or buy another guitar.
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
Quote by Tango616
Get thicker strings then, only option really other than, Drop Tune Pedal, or buy another guitar.

i have another guitar, but it has 11-50 on it and i dont know if that will be thick enough for A#
My Rig

Other Shit
Jim Deacon Acoustic

New Amp Fund
£300/700
.50 for Bb is going to be VERY loose.

I'd say get a .56 bare min. for Bb, I have .56 for C standard, and I drop it Bb sometimes, it's not bad, it gets the job done, but if I was going to keep it there ALL the time, I'd just put on a .60/.62, but .50 is going to be loose as hell.
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss