I quite liked it. Good recording. The panning guitar at the begining instantly hooked me in so well done there! In regard to your singing, your voice has a great tone and I'm not sure if you're intentionally going for that particular sound or not but you may want to try hitting some of those notes a little higher but overall a good sounding voice. The playing and song writing were great as well though, you've clearly put thought into it.
~!~!~HIGHLY EVOLVED~!~!~
Thanks for the review. I am a fairly new vocalist, so its still a work in progress. Thanks for the tip, i got to work on my pitch.
Thanks for the crit dude.

I like this, first thing I noticed was it sounds very well mixed and professional. The guitar playing is funky, it sounded almost like John Squire at times, I liked the effects you used on it. I agree with the other guy though about hitting some notes higher although it fits the style of music anyway so no real worries.

I like it.
I like your sound dude the only part that bothered me a little was the mega phone at 2:16 other then that i liked it
Click My Library to see what I've written

My Library
Quote by Jonathan Trejo
I like your sound dude the only part that bothered me a little was the mega phone at 2:16 other then that i liked it

Interesting you say that, 'cause I instantly picked up the NIN influence there and enjoyed the shake up in the mix.
~!~!~HIGHLY EVOLVED~!~!~
Quote by SEVEN_ELEVEN
Interesting you say that, 'cause I instantly picked up the NIN influence there and enjoyed the shake up in the mix.

your right this does sound like NIN. nice ear!
Click My Library to see what I've written

My Library
Thanks for listening guys, really appreciate it. I needed a transition into the "breakdown" bit and the megaphone part seemed to fit best, it is a bit of a NIN influence. By the way, is this a song you think has good potential? I feel like I need to track and mix better vocals in, but I would want it probably done at a professional recording studio, not my 200$ setup lol.

Thanks again,

Kevin
Duce180,
Thank you for the latest review! "My Place": trippy swirling guitars. Perhaps I already said something like this on one of your other songs, but this reminds me of a cross between the Cure, Stone Temple Pilots, & Jane's Addiction (this is a compliment). Guitar playing is good. Song is unusual (that's good). Good vocals. Overall good audio quality. Pretty cool overall!
Duce, I really liked this one. The FX on the vocals were cool. I know I didn't like the FX on "Follow the Street", but on "My Place" it sounded better. Not sure what the Megaphone effect was but I was paying attention @ 2:16 and I thought the effect fit the song and it didn't bother me. Swirly guitars were cool and I like how the drums kick in @ 17sec.

Good work! You can pick one of the threads in my link below to C4C.