Hey guys, thought I would share some of the music I recently recorded with my band.

Our influences include acts like: Scale the Summit, Rush, Piglet, Cynic, This Town Needs Guns, Yes, Animals as Leaders, etc.

We have a 5 song demo that's downloadable on our facebook and bandcamp.

http://listn.to/ArmadoTracks
http://armadotracks.bandcamp.com/

I'd really like to hear your thoughts on our music so let me know what you guys think!
Cool stuff! The sound quality's good, particularly considering it's just a demo. Slow down... was my favourite for whatever reason, but the playing was good on the 3 that I listened too.

Would you mind repaying the favour and giving us a listen and a like on Facebook here:
http://www.facebook.com/HoiPolloi.Band

Cheers. We appreciate it
Quote by Boav
Cool stuff! The sound quality's good, particularly considering it's just a demo. Slow down... was my favourite for whatever reason, but the playing was good on the 3 that I listened too.

Would you mind repaying the favour and giving us a listen and a like on Facebook here:
http://www.facebook.com/HoiPolloi.Band

Cheers. We appreciate it

Thanks a lot man! I appreciate you taking the time to listen to our music.

I like your music too, particularly that first track on your player. It has a really upbeat kinda punk feel to it. Good stuff man!
holy s*** dude thats awesome! can really hear the Animals as leaders influence in there. Gave you a like, I'm really impressed and would like to hear more.

Give my band a look if you want, just note that the songs we've recorded are terrible demos (our keys player can't mix for s*** and it was recorded with a cheap-o guitar, not to mention the over-compression) and that we have some more progressive stuff (like 12 minute long stuff) upcoming.

youtube

facebook

We'll probably end up sounding a bit like these guys (keys player and drummers old band)

Satoria - godspeed

Are you gonna release an ep soon? I'd love to hear some more and being in Australia I can't really get to one of your gigs....
Quote by dream_theater24
holy s*** dude thats awesome! can really hear the Animals as leaders influence in there. Gave you a like, I'm really impressed and would like to hear more.

Give my band a look if you want, just note that the songs we've recorded are terrible demos (our keys player can't mix for s*** and it was recorded with a cheap-o guitar, not to mention the over-compression) and that we have some more progressive stuff (like 12 minute long stuff) upcoming.

youtube

facebook

We'll probably end up sounding a bit like these guys (keys player and drummers old band)

Satoria - godspeed

Are you gonna release an ep soon? I'd love to hear some more and being in Australia I can't really get to one of your gigs....

Thanks man! Yeah we're really influenced by AAL thanks a lot for the comment, that's quite a compliment.

I'm definitely liking your sound as well. I can hear some Dream Theater influence and maybe some power metal too. Very intense stuff man. You guys definitely have a really good sound going. The mix of the songs is actually pretty good to be honest. I couldn't do any better myself. Good stuff!

Yeah we probably will release a ep or full length in the future. Just need to get our name and play some shows first. If we ever got to Australia I'll definitely hit you guys up so we can play some shows!
Quote by SpaceGuardian
Thanks man! Yeah we're really influenced by AAL thanks a lot for the comment, that's quite a compliment.

I'm definitely liking your sound as well. I can hear some Dream Theater influence and maybe some power metal too. Very intense stuff man. You guys definitely have a really good sound going. The mix of the songs is actually pretty good to be honest. I couldn't do any better myself. Good stuff!

Yeah we probably will release a ep or full length in the future. Just need to get our name and play some shows first. If we ever got to Australia I'll definitely hit you guys up so we can play some shows!

well I'm the bassist and the bass wasn't mixed at all how I wanted it, so maybe that's it XD
Quote by dream_theater24
well I'm the bassist and the bass wasn't mixed at all how I wanted it, so maybe that's it XD

Yeah, we're all picky about the way we sound in the overall mix. It sounds great though, the bass has a really good tone to it
Quote by SpaceGuardian
Yeah, we're all picky about the way we sound in the overall mix. It sounds great though, the bass has a really good tone to it

I gonna go ahead and disagree about the bass tone part.....just wait until I get the cash for a musicman bongo 6, I want a really punchy john myung-esque sound.
Quote by dream_theater24
I gonna go ahead and disagree about the bass tone part.....just wait until I get the cash for a musicman bongo 6, I want a really punchy john myung-esque sound.

yeah those are really good basses. I'd definitely get one too if I had the money. I guess I'll stick with my Squier p bass for now haha