Review:
It's a 2000 RG7620 in Grey Nickel. To sum it up in one sentence: Awesome guitar that needs a tiny bit of work to be absolutely stunning.

The neck is very nice, it's a slightly-thicker-than-paper-thin Wizard style neck (20mm at the 1st fret I believe). One piece maple, satin finished.

The pickups (Ibanez/Dimarzio New 7's, basically Blaze clones) surprised the hell outta me, considering I figured the bridge pickup would be kinda "meh". It sounds great, lots of power and very clear to my ears, which is interesting considering the Blaze isn't a very "loud" pickup as it is (somewhat scooped out mids, which kind of explains the clarity). Might still replace the bridge with a D-Sonic 7 later, but it's not necessary.

The only issues are a loose saddle (high E) and a stripped nut pad screw (treble side center pad); oh, and Guitar Center forgot to include any sort of Allen wrenches or the bar for the bridge... Whatever, easy fixes.

Other than that though, it's in stupidly good condition. Even the finish on the bridge is entirely intact (and it's cosmo black)!
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
sweet, HNGD
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED
Quote by Ippon
Congrats!

How are the edges?

surprisingly good, actually, only one tiny ding on the lower edge near the controls (you can see it in the pic but it's near-unnoticeable).
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
Audient iD22 interface
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by oneblackened
surprisingly good, actually, only one tiny ding on the lower edge near the controls (you can see it in the pic but it's near-unnoticeable).
Pics or it was Sharpied!

That's awesome! Most of the edges of the 7620/7621 I've had/seen look molested.

Me too, which is when I saw this on GC used I snapped it the hell up!
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
Audient iD22 interface
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
HNGD man!
Join the 7 String Legion!

RG7420 with Dimarzio Crunchlab + Liquifire set
Peavey Vypyr 75 with Sanpera I
Digidesign Eleven Rack
Sennheiser HD280 headphones
Behringer FCB1010 with EurekaProm

Call me Eddy