Page 1 of 2
I am noticing, lately, a lot of jokes about people with red hair. What's up with this? I guess there was some south park episode about it a couple years ago, but I'm hearing about red head kids getting beat up and shit in the schools. What's up with this?
It's because they have no souls...
I smoke like Rasta, got hair like pasta
I be sippin' on them shots then bustin' rhymes like Busta

Load up the bong, crank up the song, let the informa call 911
Quote by StewieSwan
Welcome to 2009, enjoy your stay

this
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Gingers do have souls! I go to church every Sunday! If you say I don't have a soul then **** you!
you're a stone fox
Quote by hawk5211
Gingers have no souls.

You prove the point nicely.

It was a quote from the "Gingers do have souls" video....
you're a stone fox
Quote by StewieSwan
Welcome to 2009, enjoy your stay

I think the thread can be closed now. It couldn't have been said better
"Ladies and gents."

That concludes our tour of the toilets.
Why, what happened in 2009? All I know about is that there was some south park episode years ago, but some cartoon shouldn't affect people's minds like this. It's not just for kids either, I hear adults making ginger jokes as well.
In Soviet Korea, Seoul has no gingers.
Smell ya later!
Quote by Hippy's Son
wow, these people are a bunch of stupid drama queens. everybody dies, idiots, not every guitar breaks.

UG's resident Pokemon Leauge Champion!
Pokemon RBY CYOA!
Ginger folk got the piss taken out o' them when I was wee; I don't think it's anything new.
Those who have crossed
With direct eyes, to death's other Kingdom
Remember us - if at all - not as lost
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.
we dont have souls. take it from the source
PRS CE22
PRS SE Santana
Fender Spalted Maple Tele
Squier Affinity Tele w.mods
Mesa Boogie Mark IV Combo + 212 Recto Cab
Homemade Ash Bass
BBE Two Timer
DUNLOP Wah
BOSS GE-7
KORG Pitchblack
MXR Dyna Comp

www.myspace.com/shapesofgrey
South Park is never wrong. If they hate Gingers, then I guess I gotta hate them too
Quote by MiserySignals11
Why, what happened in 2009? All I know about is that there was some south park episode years ago, but some cartoon shouldn't affect people's minds like this. It's not just for kids either, I hear adults making ginger jokes as well.

A lot of people watch South Park.

Adults can't make jokes?
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by MiserySignals11
How do they have no souls? I know this is some kind of joke, but it's not even remotely funny.

Because they're ****ing gingers!
___

Quote by The_Blode
Quote by WCPhils
Because they're ****ing gingers!

idk about you, but I know some red head girls that are insanely attractive. Also, I'm a blonde and I have no soul, so how do you explain that?
Quote by MiserySignals11
idk about you, but I know some red head girls that are insanely attractive. Also, I'm a blonde and I have no soul, so how do you explain that?

Duh, the hot ones have souls. It's only the guys and fuglies that are soulless monsters.

You know nothing of gingers.
___

Quote by The_Blode
Quote by WCPhils
Duh, the hot ones have souls. It's only the guys and fuglies that are soulless monsters.

You know nothing of gingers.

I guess not. I used to have a friend who was one and on a scale from 1 to 10, she was infinity. Your logic sucks, though. I mean, there are girls of all kinds who look great and there are also bad ones.
Quote by MiserySignals11
I guess not. I used to have a friend who was one and on a scale from 1 to 10, she was infinity. Your logic sucks, though. I mean, there are girls of all kinds who look great and there are also bad ones.

It's amazing what make-up an do.
Quote by Kioshi
In Soviet Korea, Seoul has no gingers.

amazing...

Has no soul-> http://www.youtube.com/user/CopperCab
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

Quote by MiserySignals11

It's just a shame that gingers will never get to heaven because of the no soul thing.
___

Quote by The_Blode
TS is a ginger lol
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
Quote by W4RP1G

I've actually seen her without make up a few times and I actually prefer it that way. She was one of the hottest girls I had ever seen in my life. Definitely top 3. I guess the saying about beauty in the eye of the beholder is true.

Quote by Metallicuh
TS is a ginger lol

I've already said I have blonde hair.

Quote by WCPhils
It's just a shame that gingers will never get to heaven because of the no soul thing.

That's cool. Enjoy your blondes and brunettes in heaven while I hang with the red heads in hell. One man's hell is another man's heaven.
Last edited by MiserySignals11 at Nov 10, 2011,
Quote by MiserySignals11
I've actually seen her without make up a few times and I actually prefer it that way. She was one of the hottest girls I had ever seen in my life. Definitely top 3. I guess the saying about beauty in the eye of the beholder is true.

TS is in love with a ginger kid.
I've never seen a smiling face that was not beautiful. ~Author Unknown
Quote by WCPhils

Would anyone really want to go to a Heaven with gingers in it?
I'm with MiserySignals11 on this one, red heads are even more attractive to me than say, blondes.
Quote by W4RP1G

its true, she definitely doesn't have a soul though.
Quote by MiserySignals11

That's cool. Enjoy your blondes and brunettes in heaven while I hang with the red heads in hell. One man's hell is another man's heaven.

Stop being a tease and post pics.
you're a stone fox
Quote by W4RP1G
Would anyone really want to go to a Heaven with gingers in it?

I know, right.
___

Quote by The_Blode
Quote by Saint78
Stop being a tease and post pics.

I don't have any pics. She is around 6 ft tall, really skinny and has long hair. Just imagine what she looks like.
Basically, people still have to act out their need to be better than somebody and in most cases skin color just makes you look like an ignorant dick so they make Ginger jokes because it's still somewhat acceptable and feels like racism with less calories.

in short: people are dicks.
Quote by MiserySignals11
I don't have any pics. She is around 6 ft tall, really skinny and has long hair. Just imagine what she looks like.

That's disgusting, what the hell is wrong with you...
you're a stone fox
Quote by Saint78
That's disgusting, what the hell is wrong with you...

What were you expecting? She looks like a dream come true to me.
Page 1 of 2