HILT!

Where's Waldo?

It's Jay and Silent Bob's evil counterparts!
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
Kinky
"When that day comes I shall Futterwacken ... vigorously."
~ The Mad Hatter

The young man travelled by bus from his home in Phoenix to the northern city of Milwaukee for a sexual encounter

...it was probably Weaponized...

There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
"Books and documents related to Satanic worship and the occult were also seized from the home. "

how the hell does this automatically make it a satanic sex ritual?
Quote by rickyj
"Books and documents related to Satanic worship and the occult were also seized from the home. "

West Memphis Three anybody??????
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
Quote by rickyj

I think it was probably the part about them slicing his neck open that made it satanic.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by rickyj

I'm pretty sure it said they found them open on the floor...

Doesn't necessarily prove it was, but it sure does look like it

EDIT: Wait! No it didn't, my bad...
~ The Mad Hatter

Last edited by nbur4556 at Nov 10, 2011,
Quote by theogonia777

...it was probably Weaponized...

To be fair, that's probably the most metal threesome I've ever heard of.
Quote by StewieSwan
I think it was probably the part about them slicing his neck open that made it satanic.

If the documents described ritualistic sacrifice involving cutting of the throat i would understand, but they didn't make apparent the specifics of anything within documents.

If a man killed his son and they found a bible in his house they wouldn't seize it and claim that Abraham attempting to kill his son was evidence of a religious sacrifice.
Last edited by rickyj at Nov 10, 2011,
Quote by rickyj
If the documents described ritualistic sacrifice involving cutting of the throat i would understand, but they didn't make apparent the specifics of anything within documents.

If a man killed his son and they found a bible in his house they wouldn't seize it and claim that Abraham attempting to kill his son was evidence of a religious sacrifice.

Very True! These people are giving all us satanic worshipers a Bad Name!!!
~ The Mad Hatter

I know this is going to make me look like a bit strange, but that girl on the left would look nice if she smiled a bit.
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

Quote by deathdrummer
I know this is going to make me look like a bit strange, but that girl on the left would look nice if she smiled a bit.

She'd probably be pretty cute if it weren't a mugshot. Mugshots make everyone look awful.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by nbur4556
Very True! These people are giving all us satanic worshipers a Bad Name!!!

Let me clarify, I'm not supporting religious ritualistic sacrifice, I'm simply pointing out the hypocrisy(for lack of a better word).
Quote by rickyj
Let me clarify, I'm not supporting religious ritualistic sacrifice, I'm simply pointing out the hypocrisy(for lack of a better word).

haha i know, just messing with ya
~ The Mad Hatter

Quote by BurningStarlV
Sounds like those two really know some cutting edge sex moves.

the very first pun.

Wait wait wait

The dude was stabbed 300 TIMES? AND LIVED?

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by valennic
Wait wait wait

The dude was stabbed 300 TIMES? AND LIVED?

I don't know about you, but if I were in the middle of sex, dying isn't exactly something I'd be allowing myself to do. I'd survive as long as I could. Just saying.
headline to suck the reader into reading it CHECK

vague cop statement CHECK

put the occult and satan at fault CHECK

scary mugshots CHECK

paranoid readers keep reading acticles on the site more often CHECK

pure class,media..pure class
Quote by TextOnTheScreen
I don't know about you, but if I were in the middle of sex, dying isn't exactly something I'd be allowing myself to do. I'd survive as long as I could. Just saying.

Yeah I get what you're saying.

But I find it irrelevant

in light of the fact that this mother****er was stabbed over 300 times. And got out of the bed, and called the cops.

He's a boss.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

I bet the guy knows about the sharp end of sex now.

Quote by Tanglewoodguit

They're both female?

The more I look, the more I'm convinced that the one on the right is, in fact, a female. But I still can't be sure about the one on the left. She looks just like this dude I sort of know.