local bestbuy sell them for $15. seriously??? any place I can get it for cheaper? and yes, its for electric guitar.
Cheap guitar cables for electric guitar.

Really?

IMHO, don't go cheap on guitar cables.
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
$15 cables are cheap cables. High end cables can easily go for $60+.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by Offworld92
$15 cables are cheap cables. High end cables can easily go for $60+.

Yes.
If you just want a cable with mediocre sound quality that will only last a few months, $15 is what you want.
If you want studio quality, spend at least $40
I just play at home, no gigs or jams or anything. Does a $40 cable really make that much of a difference? I know in best buy they sell those monster brand HDMI cables for $60 and they are same shiit as the $5 you get online.
I don't know where you live, but in my country the cheap cables are about 7$ and the better ones come at about 14$. Two years ago I got myself a 14$ Planet Waves cable and it's as new to this day, the quality is very good, I'd recommend you to look for something like that. It is isolated in a material that is see-through. The difference between these and 7$ ones is that the cheaper ones may be noisy and fall apart very quickly from moving.
Quote by icecoldstar
I just play at home, no gigs or jams or anything. Does a $40 cable really make that much of a difference? I know in best buy they sell those monster brand HDMI cables for $60 and they are same shiit as the $5 you get online.

HDMI cables are digital, whereas guitar cables are analog.

That said, I wouldn't get a Monster guitar cable, after I had a bad experience with one.

Get a Mogami cable. I've had three of them for the past two years, and they're still going strong.

Any decent cable will have a lifetime warranty as well, so you can always bring it in to a store and replace it with a brand new one.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by icecoldstar

lol
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Guitar Fetish. they are about as cheap as anything worth playing through.