0 0%
Doodles
2 17%
Follow Your Heart
0 0%
Voters: 12.
who cares?
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Wow.

They were all terrible.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
I saw an anti-smoking ad recently that was generally the basis of, when you buy cigarettes you're literally burning money, and you could use that money to buy more video games, actually just found it: http://vimeo.com/30207076
Gear:
Epiphone Explorer (Lucy)
Jay Turser Les Paul
1986 B.C. Rich Mockingbird N.J. Series w/Kahler Flyer Trem
Squier Strat
Washburn Lyon Acoustic
Charvel Bass
Fender Frontman 212
Dunlop Original Cry Baby
Definitely Rise Above...I can relate to that guy

****ING JUMPING OFF BUILDINGS WHAT THE ****?!?!?!?! ACIDDDDD?????????
Quote by slash_GNR666
You sir, are a giant c*** and you finger will forever haunt my dreams.

Quote by Kind, Non-Existant User
Coco-Loco is the finest bit of meat on the butcher block.
Quote by rebel rocker
I saw an anti-smoking ad recently that was generally the basis of, when you buy cigarettes you're literally burning money, and you could use that money to buy more video games, actually just found it: http://vimeo.com/30207076

Probably the least effective campaign ever.
Quote by jimmyled

Probably the least effective campaign ever.

Maybe so, but its the only anti- anything ad I've ever seen that actually had a quantifiable point to it, aka your money could be better spent on other things you want, not just don't do it because it's bad for you
Gear:
Epiphone Explorer (Lucy)
Jay Turser Les Paul
1986 B.C. Rich Mockingbird N.J. Series w/Kahler Flyer Trem
Squier Strat
Washburn Lyon Acoustic
Charvel Bass
Fender Frontman 212
Dunlop Original Cry Baby
I am too busy doing hard drugs to give a damn, Ts.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Follow your heart: Ignore your friends and family! Go dancing in the middle of the day! Become a hipster that says no to everything without trying it!

Sick: A night of binge-drinking will alienate you from your friends and cause you to lose all hope for achievement!

Rise Above: Don't drink, smoke or do pot, jump from tall building to tall building instead! The rush is so much better!

Lost: Drugs, directed by M. Night Shyamalan

Tree Service: What? No seriously, what?!

Doodles: The old argument that "everybody's doing it" is retarded and so is this commercial.

Ordinary Day: Why is a woman who is clearly in her late twenties hanging out with a teenager?

Diner: What they don't show in this commercial is how after the guy passed his test, he smoked the biggest bong hit in the history of anything.

What happened to the good old days when middled-aged guys with beer-bellies taught us that our brain on drugs was equal do a delicious meal?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ub_a2t0ZfTs
Totally Rise Above.

I'm waiting for the lawsuit where a kid jumped off a building and died and his parents will ask "why couldn't he just have done drugs like all the other kids?"
Quote by rebel rocker
Maybe so, but its the only anti- anything ad I've ever seen that actually had a quantifiable point to it, aka your money could be better spent on other things you want, not just don't do it because it's bad for you

Yeah, that's true.
Quote by rebel rocker

that was. amazing

Diner: Turn down a night out, get a free bagel or some shit

Niiice.
Last edited by Mazzakazza at Nov 11, 2011,
this one was great, couldn't find a better quality video though.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777

lol I actually use that line all the time, even though I do smoke occasionally.
Quote by theogonia777

I knew what this would be before I even clicked it.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by theogonia777

Yeah, that was actually a very good ad.
Doesn't the phrase "above the influence" imply there is still some type of influence? Meaning, the person is on drugs but still in control of their actions.