Ok, so I've heard PRS getting some flak for their stoptails not being easily intonated.
However, of the 3 PRS SEs I've played (all of which had PRS wraparound stoptails) all of them have had perfect intonation anyway.

What are your thoughts? Has anyone ever had intonation problem on a PRS? Is intonation something that needs to be adjusted over time?
Mine is absolutely fine. If anything, I like the simplicity of having the two master adjustments.

I think it looks cool too.

Feels weird switching between the stoptail and a tune-o-matic for example though.
Got it:
Pacifica 604w, Hohner G3T, PRS SE Soapbar I, Schecter Ultra I
Fender 'evil' Twin, Marshall 2554 combo
Thanks all! I've looked into that bridge before, I should be buying an SE Singlecut within the next few days and if the intonation proves troublesome i will buy one
I've not heard of intonation problems on a PRS stoptail.

In your first post you said you've never had trouble. In the one above you're saying if it "proves troublesome". Confused...
Richard

I tried setting my password to "penis". It said my password wasn't long enough.

PRSi:
*ME Quatro
*CE-22
*SE Soapbar II
H&K TubeMeister
TC Electronic Nova System

PBT Native
The keyword in that post was 'if'. I don't anticipate it will cause any trouble, because it's been perfect thus far, but if it does, then I will fix it.
Quote by samjbow
The keyword in that post was 'if'. I don't anticipate it will cause any trouble, because it's been perfect thus far, but if it does, then I will fix it.

Ahhhh, okay. My misunderstanding.
Richard

I tried setting my password to "penis". It said my password wasn't long enough.

PRSi:
*ME Quatro
*CE-22
*SE Soapbar II
H&K TubeMeister
TC Electronic Nova System

PBT Native
i've not heard of any issues with the stoptail and intonation.

history lesson time! it's basically a modernized/upgraded version of Ted McCarty's original wrap around from the 50s.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Les paul designed the wraparound in the 50's. and Ted did it wrong. So Les had to mod his prototype so it could respect the original design, then gibson fixed everything and all. But Les Paul invented the wraparound.